Not open for further replies.

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Tom Hill's Original Haze F2:)

picture.php

:wave:

bushweed

Veteran
Here's a nice cross of a couple of Kangativa's strains I made that produced a fantastic plant with a tangy tropical fruit flavour and an up high....MM cross x Oaxacan....
picture.php

picture.php

and my guard snake...
picture.php

Original rough....:bump:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
View Image
Original rough....:bump:
Nice guard'dog'... looks like he already took an intruder down.

Maybe 1 of the most over-posted plants. Over-fed, over-watered and ph that was overly out of control... but coming around and frosting over nicely... Super Lemon Haze

If you folks could help me with some info, Id really appreciate it.

Sams O. Haze x Skunk #1 - How much stretch can I expect, what can I expect for duration of flowering? And I could use some info on caring for sats in general. (See pic above) Hahaha, I could stand to be better prepared.

bigherb

Veteran
Bushy

Lovely as always

ITs Nice too see some of your magic its been a minute .I look forward to your progress

That Kariba haze looks real Nevilish to me .WEhats the word on her you get a clone or grow it from seeds

Definetly Keep me posted on that chick

Kanga

Im loving that thai in the sky

Never cease to amaze brother Keep doin what you do

1luvbigherb

bushweed

Veteran
Hi bigherb, this Kariba Hz is from seed....she's a bit more bushy and not as stretchy as the Nevil's Hz I've grown. Rubbing the stem produces a refreshing clean smell, not the typical Nevil/Shanti haze perfume, which is nothing like MM (wink)...
picture.php

picture.php

Oaxacan...
picture.php

picture.php

bushweed

Veteran
And a couple of Thais...
picture.php

picture.php

along with some Mullumbimby Madness...
picture.php

MM & Thai stick...
picture.php

few weeks later...
picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
Bushy

Thx for that update

She is definetly bushier soo i think that Kariba will have several great additions especialy for the indoor growers .I understand kariba can produce long running full colas .But Im not sure on the specific traits of both parents used in the cross (except its a possible Frankincense Bomb)

Im posted for what i hope to be a complete log (If i recall you have agrow thread hopfully you can update) .I truly appreciate your indepth approach as to describing the full experience ,From aromas an taste to Effects .Aswell they say a picture ius worth a thousand words an it couldnt be anymore true when it comes to your photos

Im curious if you an any other of our masterful growers can shed some light on the process an lenghts of Veg you incorporate into growing some of these monsters outdoors .Ive hit right around a pound but both occasions ive had no indoor veg prior it was straight from seed .

That my max but im sure i can do quite abit more considering ive only ran one full ground an learned a whole lot aside from getting a late start .You wouldve liked my haze bush

Best wishes

1luvbigherb

bushweed

Veteran
Thanks CalcioErba2004, that garden of Kangativa's is something else. It's the first time he has caged his giant sativas, and the results are going to be awesome....certain plants (Thais, MM) still have 6 months to go, and already he has them in the 10 -15 foot range! Mine are a bit more modest...
picture.php

Hiya bigherb, I'll do my best to keep you up to date with the Kariba Haze. I can tell you that a Californian grower at another (closed) forum grew this strain and found the frankincense/fuel flavoured phenotype, and ranked the quality up there. However, I believe the Kariba/Hz may never be seen again, unless Kangativa resurrects it at some stage, owing to the fact that Nevil has unearthed a '78 Thai stick that he considers to be similar but superior to the Kariba ....

Anyway here's something else, Kariba x MM grown in Hawaii...
picture.php

picture.php

To answer your question, in my part of the world outdoor vegetative growth generally occurs from Aug/Sept thru to the end of Feb start of March - so 5/6 months, then 3/4 months flowering...that produces some giant plants, but I know that sativa growers in cooler climates start their grows indoors, then place them outside once its warm enough....and then finish them off in a greenhouse...I'd say this would be the optimal scenario for you growing sativas outdoors in New York. Having said that, 1 pound of haze is nothing to sniff at...:woohoo:

OLDproLg

Veteran
God Dang!!

Beautifull plant there but it look like she suffered PM
BAD????
Love the look,its just like my old Thai's i had ounce!!!!
Lg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts