What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastatrue

Those are some beautiful trees Kangativa. About how old are they? The stalks look at least a year in the making. Need anyone to help trim those trees for Christmas?

Kangativa

Veteran
Those are some beautiful trees Kangativa. About how old are they? The stalks look at least a year in the making. Need anyone to help trim those trees for Christmas?

Thanks Rasta....They are 10 weeks old and wont be ready until May/June so no Xmas trimming I am afraid.

Rastatrue

"They are 10 weeks old" Damn, you sure must have some miracle soil. I'd still go out and hang some christmas lights on those trees. Happy holidays!

Kangativa

Veteran
"They are 10 weeks old" Damn, you sure must have some miracle soil. I'd still go out and hang some christmas lights on those trees. Happy holidays!

Cheers Rasta....Been making this soil for 4 yrs now and it just keeps getting better:dance013:

Happy Holidays to you to mate.....Hope you have a good one:tiphat:

Hey there Kanga, hope all is well.

Question ... does the "MM3" stand for MM x NH3?

Hi Puday......all well and thanks for asking, hope all is good with you as well.

No it is not that cross, it was just named MM and was marked #3 of a few....It is a Oax x MM cross, with the Oax the more standout in the smoke and smell.

Kangativa

Veteran
I can never get enough of the Thai structure.

Hmong Thai

picture.php

picture.php

The Devil

? Plant a seed and grow your weed ?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grapefruit (Cinderella99 x sativa) Female seeds
37 days of bloom with 250w hps

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

leaf at 2 week on bloom
picture.php

Puday

Oh Kanga I meant to ask ... do you run, or have you ever run the Kali Mist (Serious Seeds) or Western Winds (Sagarmartha), or any version of the two.

My understanding is that they are

a) one in the same ... same genetic
b) i hear they are an elegant smoke, nice spicy oriental haze, great taste, great smell, nice warm comforting but still strong, high.

If so, were you impressed at all or no?

Also, side note, the Kariba x NH3 seems to take a liking to ligths (HPS Horti Eye). And a good eater too. Whereas the SSH hates ferts, the Kariba/NH3 likes them.

Should the Kariba/NH3 fill out better under lights, you'll be the first to know.

C

charlie garcia

nice show amigos, keep them going
nice to see you back around Kanga ;)
Pic from a friend of colombian Mangobiche bud
cheers everyone
kaiki

Attachments

• 382118_3745434568329_166930561_n.jpg
    382118_3745434568329_166930561_n.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 10
T

thcv

Some brazilian green and a ssh x thai82x thai82 hybrid
:biggrin:

thcv

Attachments

• bsc brazilian green.jpg
    bsc brazilian green.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 13
  • bsc brazilian green (2).jpg
    bsc brazilian green (2).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 11
  • ssh x thai82 x thai82 (2).jpg
    ssh x thai82 x thai82 (2).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 12
  • ssh x thai82 x thai82.jpg
    ssh x thai82 x thai82.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 17
  • ssh x thai82 x thai82 (3).jpg
    ssh x thai82 x thai82 (3).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 12
R

recent guest

So I'm really searching for a good sativa. Been searching for some years.

Here's what I'm running now:

ACE Seeds Caribe
ACE Seeds Panama
Cannabiogen Destroyer
Green House Green Thai

Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they match up to their descriptions? Love to hear some feedback. Bear

R

recent guest

Oh also does anyone know of a smoke report on female seeds' C99? Ive got two of those as well.

C

charlie garcia

So I'm really searching for a good sativa. Been searching for some years.

Here's what I'm running now:

ACE Seeds Caribe
ACE Seeds Panama
Cannabiogen Destroyer
Green House Green Thai

Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they match up to their descriptions? Love to hear some feedback. Bear

I know well 3 first you mention but I cant be objetive :)
Caribe is only CBG and I bred Panama, Congo, Bangi Haze, NepalJam for ACE as well. Caribe is a jamaican Blue Mountain leaning hybrid. Pleasant effect should put a smile in you face. Panama is strong smoke, high resins, nice flavours, quite potent. Destroyer is a thai leaning hybrid, more lanky maybe its effect gives some time and visual distortions. Noone of them should pass the 12 weeks barrier, barely more. Different sativa develpoments and effects
best
kaiki

Homebrewer

Veteran
This is a Thai and Columbian Gold crossed to (Romulan x C99). It's from Classic Seeds and this is the most sativa leaning pheno of my females. She smells like bananas and cream. Here she is at day 49:

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts