What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My Haze /Sativas are still going. We have some weather headed this way tonight, so i yanked the tarp cover over the Haze garden. It has a nice rain proof 12 x 20 foot roof over it now, all tied at a slope so rain will sheet off. Wow! You guys aught to smell that stuff! NH/Oaxacan and NH/ Mullimbimby Madness. The Oaxacan plants shimmer and shine in the sun like they are wet. The Trichomes, well, I need to snap a pic for you guys. Its night now. They look fucking weird, they are so shiney in the sun, not so much sparkley but a shine. Ive never seen this before

bodymind

Veteran
My Haze /Sativas are still going. We have some weather headed this way tonight, so i yanked the tarp cover over the Haze garden. It has a nice rain proof 12 x 20 foot roof over it now, all tied at a slope so rain will sheet off. Wow! You guys aught to smell that stuff! NH/Oaxacan and NH/ Mullimbimby Madness. The Oaxacan plants shimmer and shine in the sun like they are wet. The Trichomes, well, I need to snap a pic for you guys. Its night now. They look fucking weird, they are so shiney in the sun, not so much sparkley but a shine. Ive never seen this before

My oaxacan 79's are shining in a way i've never seen other plants sparkle and shimmer. The resin reflects rainbows consistently . It's so cool and beautiful. I wonder if it's common oaxacan or haze trait..

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My oaxacan 79's are shining in a way i've never seen other plants sparkle and shimmer. The resin reflects rainbows consistently . It's so cool and beautiful. I wonder if it's common oaxacan or haze trait..

Exactly! I wonder if a camera can pick that up? So if we are seeing the same thing, Im sure you can imagine the odor. Heavenly. Ive got two big Oax girls this year. I can hardly wait to take pics of this dried and fine trimmed.

Smakki

This is a beautiful Sativa from Jamaica (2011, germany), the seeds were donated to a friend there from the hotel's housekeeper, who has been breeding since 30 years..we did know nothing, and didn't even take a cutting..
so this beauty is gone forever :cry:
A great strong, euphoric, energetic high we dind't experience before or after that plant..

Attachments

• IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0466.jpg
    IMG_0466.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0468.jpg
    IMG_0468.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 14

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
that's one pretty jamaican babe yougot there smakki. Sad indeed it wasn't preserved. I guess someone will have to go back to that hotel!

Some P-Manga Rosa, Oct 2, with resin building up nicely

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P-Manga Rosa & friends

picture.php

Irie !

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
P-Kali Mist, sativa pheno, had some limbs turning to a beautifull purple hue - Oct 4

picture.php

picture.php

Irie !

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Beautiful Swazis Nachillo!! This Christmas I will send you some cool stuff to try if u want! I want to grow soon your Manga Rosa de Pernambuco too, they sound very nice! ;)

Peace!

bodymind

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oaxaca79 x oaxaca .... lovely, lovely plants with amazing resin, structure, and a certain positive aura that just makes me smile. There are two plants above: one is a day before harvest and the other, having regrown from a wind-damaged stalk is still go some weeks ahead of it.

The scents are clean, floral, lemon, vanilla, and cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts