What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGrassToker

Daddy (Sam's Haze)
picture.php

picture.php

Momma (DJ's F13)
picture.php

picture.php

Their Progeny (F13xHaze @ 95 days and still going)
picture.php

Grown lots of haze crosses and this plant is the most exotic pungent sweet haze aroma I have encountered.

Frosy

That F-13 Haze really is the Ultimate saliva cross. Seriously the best I have seen in terms of beauty and pedigree.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here's Ace Purple Haze x Meao Thai after a few weeks indoors under 12/12. Lots of new branching and the signs of plenty of new pistils.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Long way to go...

gkn

UHN, it's a long way to go but a unique reward awaits. That's old school herb, classy, among the finest for the connoiseurs.

This is my idea of the ultimate sativa: Old Timer's Haze x Tw47 (trainwreck/ak47). A pure old school sativa crossed with a very potent hybrid to yield very resinous sativa flowers, with a mystic high and old school taste.

OTHxTW_1460.jpg

OTHxTW_1514.jpg

OTHxTW_1519.jpg

saludos!

gkn

Another candidate for the ultimate sativa: Golden Tiger by ACE Seeds. Awesome resin for a 100% sativa F1 hybrid.
a pollinated flower (with Tom Hills Haze pollen)
GT_1511.jpg

GT_1470.jpg

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nevil and his new crosses. Grail

Nevil and his new crosses. Grail

My son and I were just speaking to Nevil on Skype. He gave me insight on each cross we have and informed me on flower time for each cross. He also addressed each Nevilles male used and what length of flowering time and highs we should be expecting from these crosses. After this discussion, we realised, that some should go into pots to finish indoor in tents if the weather doesnt allow them to finish properly to our highest standards.

Good Growing to You all Brothers and Sisters!

Last edited:
F

Fluffy Clouds

UHN, it's a long way to go but a unique reward awaits. That's old school herb, classy, among the finest for the connoiseurs.

This is my idea of the ultimate sativa: Old Timer's Haze x Tw47 (trainwreck/ak47). A pure old school sativa crossed with a very potent hybrid to yield very resinous sativa flowers, with a mystic high and old school taste.

View Image

View Image

View Image

saludos!

yeah! mouthwatering.. natural mystic pleasure :sasmokin:

Rastak'

It has been a very long time since i visited this thread... So I just read from page 407 (where i stopped) to end...

And.... what a wonderful thread !!

I saw some huge outdoor plants... Woooow !!
And very nice crosses !! Too much to comment all...

I contribute, with this strain, seems to come from St Vincent Island but not 100% sure of the lineage.
Just click on my signature (Caribbean strain/Souche des antilles) to see them but i post a pic to contribute to this thread...

Keep da fire burning !!
Blessings...

Status
Not open for further replies.