What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Thanks freaks !

About the mex sat, to be honnest I was kinda disappointed after the harvest as the end product was rather smoking like fodder. standard light buzz and very poor flavor. But I still have the apex of both plants stored at cold temps and I sometimes smoke one out of them and it's a totally different story. Flavour is quite pleasant, fruity with a tad of green, licorice, musk, pine and earthy. One joint gets your tongue coated with a thick hash flavor. The buzz is very pleasant. Not overpowering, but cool relaxing sativa buzz with just enough energy to socialize or even do what you have to do. Good wake & bake weed. Started to notably improve after 3 months of curing. I'm glad I have kept some til today.

these babes were dusted with pollen from a beautifull Picar'ghani male and the result should be quite yummy ...

Irie !

Last edited:

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Space Bomb / Punto Rojo - pheno2
picture.php

picture.php

Saludos
n

freaks

Very nice Raco ;) it's a mono rojo right ?
very fast development for 30 days !! you've started with clone ?

@jessethestoner : Actually the real old Mexican strains is really hard to find ....so, with lot of time and patience, u can find some good Mota in the state of Oaxaca, Sinaola and the south of the country (guatemala borderside)...
but even here, lot of farmer grow hybrid dutch/mexican and lot of indica..commercial pression ..you know ? Cartel pushes farmers to cultivate more hybrid and fast plant for make more money....

look in Mexican thread in landrace forum, the friend elchichas and Sinaola could tell u more about Mexican stuff nowadays ;)

Hope that help,
Bless'
:wave:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Jesse, Cannabiogen as a "Jarilla de Sinaloa" described as a "Local Mexican Sinaloan line of citric aroma and taste and quick flowering"

Nirvana Seeds also lists a Mexican sativa (El dorado) which has rather positive reviews

Hope it helps,

Irie !

M

MrSterling

I'm digging my way through this beast of a thread! 15 pages down...shouldn't take too long, :biggrin:.

I'm looking for information on the strain Barney's is selling as Dr. Grinspoon. All I can seem to find is that it may be sold elsewhere as Quasar or just called "Equatorial Sativa". There was also some mention that it might be a freak Neville's Haze phenotype, but these things get said and then reposted and reposted until any stoned musing can turn into fact. I'm interested in learning what I can about the strain. Thanks again for the read all!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty sure Quasar is in here somewhere, 3-4 yrs back. :chin:

Dude in Amsterdam grew it, next to no leaf, little popcorn nugs running up the stalk, quite unique. I'm sure someone will pinpoint it.
Quite some speculation that it was a mutant F-13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts