What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizoo

Veteran
...I can no longer contribute to this the best cannabis thread on the internet, anyway goodbye my friends, I'll leave you with a last shot of some Hazes...

WTF...? o_O
NOOOOOoooOOOOOOooooOOOOOoooo...!!!!

pleeeeease, think it over one more time bushweed! :prettyplease:
imvho, it would be very, very hard and a big loss if you'd stop posting in here :mad:

:chin: ...perhaps you may "just" need to have those 1000+ posts to expand your pix storage on the IC server.
or did you ever thought about supporting the site by subscribing and getting those nice benefits at once ?

i'm no big poster/grower on here indeed but nevertheless, i'd like to state that i (and surely, some other fellow brothers as well) would deeply miss you and your eye-opening contributions m8,,, srsly! :cry:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
That sucks BushWeed. I hope you will still have an online presence somewhere that I can follow you. I appreciate all that you have contributed to my thread and to IC as a whole. I hope something can be worked out. But if not. Stay safe and keep doing what you do brother. Best wishes.

@masa

Cool man I look forward to your posts. You're doing what the original idea of home grown was. Not having to depend on foreign suppliers. Get your own seeds. Do your own thing, and don't have to worry about buying pot.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
re-incarnate as BushWeed II...........please
+1 bro' :D

Swazi Rooibaard, (Petula poison) ...Angry n' pinched ;)
picture.php

picture.php

Peace :smoke:

Chaman

High everyone, jeje got a friend in Hawai on busyness trip...and dude didn't set him self up a pick up before he got there and cliams too have had a real hard time finding good bud. Was wondering if anyone had any tips for me too give him ? he's @ honolulu. Oahu island

motaloca

don't donors get more storage space?
if so bushweed you could send some beans for server fun or we could send some in your name(i'm sure there are plenty of people who want to see more of your pictures and wouldn't mind sending some beans to the server fund).
it would be a shame if one of the best contributors in the best cannabis thread on the internet would,t be allowed to continue.
your pictures are always stunning and sure keep people coming here and while they are here they also might buy seeds.
sounds a bit like shooting your own(icmag) foot to me.

grow on
mota

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
don't donors get more storage space?
if so bushweed you could send some beans for server fun or we could send some in your name(i'm sure there are plenty of people who want to see more of your pictures and wouldn't mind sending some beans to the server fund).
it would be a shame if one of the best contributors in the best cannabis thread on the internet would,t be allowed to continue.
your pictures are always stunning and sure keep people coming here and while they are here they also might buy seeds.
sounds a bit like shooting your own(icmag) foot to me.

grow on
mota

I doubt raco or any regular mod has the power to change that situation. But I do think Gypsy or whoever does have the power should think about it more.

Ultimately I think when members like Bushweed leave to set up a presence on other seed vendor sites. You are just losing members who bring traffic to your site. And they will bring it to somebody elses. You are losing the photos, the grow info, and the free help from an expert to new members struggling to grow.

IMHO keeping the members around who might convince new growers that IC is the site where the "people who know" hang about is very important. Those new growers who set up accounts looking for advice, or just wanting to read credible grow tips, they ultimately end up buying seeds from the sites they frequent and trust.

Regardless of if Bushweed personally sells seeds he provides free advertisement to IC. People come here because the atmosphere attracts not just dorm room closet growers, but also inspirational sized growers like Bushweed. People who have been growing thirty years. People who grow commercial sized plots.

Grass city and other big forums have grow sections, and sell seeds, but they really only have amateurs on there. There aren't too many places you can discuss your grow problems with people like Sam Skunk and others. I don't think its in the best interest of IC to lose one of its most inspirational growers if the issue is as simple as storage space. Whatever the cost of the storage space I think it would be worth it if the other option is Bushweed going to one of your competitors sites and making a thread that will bring in thousands of visitors to them.

Just my .02

bushy

Thankyou for all your kind words my friends. I love all the cultures and thin leaved cannabis represented here. In the end I changed names and here I am in my new incarnation. Old Mother sativa (20'thai)
picture.php

LaNina/Haze Cross
picture.php

picture.php

Thai/Haze Cross
picture.php

picture.php

Peace Bushweed

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Thankyou for all your kind words my friends. I love all the cultures and thin leaved cannabis represented here. In the end I changed names and here I am in my new incarnation. Old Mother sativa (20'thai)
View Image

Peace Bushweed

Hey, how's 20'thai doing, I'm growing out some victoria gold x neville's haze from him, the aussie members always had some great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts