What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Closer look at Mango Haze

Closer look at Mango Haze

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Is that from Seed or a Cut of Neville's?
I have NEVER seen a haze that came in like that and I don't think there is a head around that wouldn't like to source those genes!
Much respect....

j

It was grown from MNS Nevilles Haze seed about a year ago, as was my Mango. The plant was over 8 foot tall. The plant is still alive and has a few seed buds left on it. One bud is massive

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nevilles Haze seed Bud

Nevilles Haze seed Bud

Heres a pic from yesterday. This bud is loaded with seeds. It was pollenated by (Orange Crush/LS1 BlueMoney) Blue Crush.

picture.php

S

slipperywhenwet

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

G- Damn there DR , what a load of grade A weed you're producing, just beautiful.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The Nevilles Haze smokes like a dream. It has a very Hazy flavor, with some sour Tangerine and maybe a bit of tropical fruit flavors. We were surprised at the instant High we get off it. Hard hitting instantanious headrushes almost every time off a bong. The longer lasting part of the high is euphoric, and pleasant.
The Headrushes are what I like, they feel great.

Kangativa

Veteran
The Nevilles Haze smokes like a dream. It has a very Hazy flavor, with some sour Tangerine and maybe a bit of tropical fruit flavors. We were surprised at the instant High we get off it. Hard hitting instantanious headrushes almost every time off a bong. The longer lasting part of the high is euphoric, and pleasant.
The Headrushes are what I like, they feel great.

Hi Doc......Sounds a bit like this one that I grew, with the stone and flavours. I managed to get over 3 kilo's off this.:dance013:.
Definetly good producers, cant wait to see this years picks:jump:

NEV Haze
picture.php

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to doobieduck who entered the mom of this cross into goodkarma cup last year, and husker who found seeds in that entry and entered it in this years 420 cup @ goodkarma. He pollenated that entry with Oriental Express, and I found two seeds in that entry and so the cycle continues!

[Malawi Gold x (MSS x Sour Bubble)] x Oriental Express

picture.php

picture.php

the mom was pretty trippy and great cannabis to use while watching movies or being in nature. I hope i get something similar.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Casey's Queen day 38

Casey's Queen day 38

Casey's QUeen from HOUSE OF LOVE seed Co. my sativa pheno that smells like pineapple/strawberries and a fruit bouquet with just about everything fruity all wrapped up in one sexy lady ;) This plant does not look like it's going to yield much, but with the resin production and smell i'll probably keep her around a couple runs. :tiphat: Stagger

S

sativagrower87

lalandia, looking good :) can you tell something about that congo x oldtimers haze? type of high, aromas etc...

L

lalandia

lalandia, looking good :) can you tell something about that congo x oldtimers haze? type of high, aromas etc...

The pheno ive got had a floweringtime like 12-13 weeks and was very very strechy..Actually i had to cut of the main stem due to lack of space. Im not that big a fan of pure sativas, but this one got me chace my mind about that. The taste is like hash with a twist of spicyness very similar to kiwi's 2pounder. The smell is sweet spicy imho. The high is not as i thought it would be with paranoia and racing heart, but very calm and relaxing. Dreamy stuff actually. Not the last time ill do her for sure.

Grow in peace :wave:

F

Fluffy Clouds

The pheno ive got had a floweringtime like 12-13 weeks and was very very strechy..Actually i had to cut of the main stem due to lack of space. Im not that big a fan of pure sativas, but this one got me chace my mind about that. The taste is like hash with a twist of spicyness very similar to kiwi's 2pounder. The smell is sweet spicy imho. The high is not as i thought it would be with paranoia and racing heart, but very calm and relaxing. Dreamy stuff actually. Not the last time ill do her for sure.

Grow in peace :wave:

great to hear its not last time, cause the bud looks superior... im happy :jump: for you lalandiaa that you found your way to pure sativas :D cause its "beautiful freak" experience :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts