Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fluffy Clouds

Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger

picture.php

Nirrity

rm bodhisattva (burmese/cambodian x lemon thai) circa 2008, 16-18 weeker, sharp cerebral trippy high that kinda make me percept 'raw' reality.. truth agent, not speedy/racy and very soaring. i have only these pictures of a clone, sorry for the quality

Attachments

• bodhi 12 week.jpg
    bodhi 12 week.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 16
  • bodhi_c.jpg
    bodhi_c.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 15
  • bodhi 16 week.jpg
    bodhi 16 week.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 15
  • bodhi 16 week_3.jpg
    bodhi 16 week_3.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 24
  • bodhi 16 week_4.jpg
    bodhi 16 week_4.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 20

oldhaole

Veteran
Another Crappy Day in Paradise

Another Crappy Day in Paradise

This as close as I came to the ultimate sativa this year.

The last plant left untouched in the garden is this Elephant Ear. This girl easily reached 12 ft. No WPM, she laughs at rot, and caterpillars don't like her.

picture.php

In two weeks we go from this...all white hairs

picture.php

To this....all orange hairs. That's the same branch.

picture.php

At the same time the hairs change, she goes from no smell to a spicey aroma. About another week until she's done.

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi all.....Well its spring here and that time of the year for us Southern hemi guys to fire up.
So I thought I would put up some pics of some sativa's doing there thing.
First up is a Mullum strain I have been working on for a few years to try and get the flowering time down. It is a cross of a early flowering Mullum Madness strain that a good friend of mine has been growing for years and my Mullum strain. This pheno of that cross is showing dominant Thai features and will go into a few breeding projects.

The other plant is a cross I did to a very strong solid budded SSH using my Mullum Madness males..should be a Monster.

Early Mullum
picture.php

picture.php

SSH x MM
picture.php

Some bud pics of my Mullum x White Widow.....curing time finished and time to trim.
picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.