What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

el gordo

yeps obiang is a truly MF, his fortune is almost as double as the whole debt of the country, robbing his population for decades.

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
hmmn. Very interesting. I can only imagine what rare and exotic genetics that dictator has.

But its terrible what goes on unchecked in many of those small african nations. Good on ya for getting out of there and thanks for sharing the story.:)

Hempa

Kalimyst and Chronic X Daddy'sGirl

Kalimyst and Chronic X Daddy'sGirl

Kalimyst
vegged for 70 days under a 400 watts bulb, put to flower out on 50 liter pot
here with 3 weeks on flower>Took the seeds from my last visit to Amsterdam.
I topped , fimmed , bended and she looks very nice.

love?

That looks exactly like Durban bagseeds I've grown in the past, does it smell earthy with a licourice/aniseed edge? I've never found a keeper Durban despite having grown at least 50 of em, mostly due to hermies, I've had to cull a lot of Durban females because of that. I still hope to find a good Durban one day that isn't a ladyboy.
Difficult to say about the smell really as it's quite mild at least at this point . Not really earthy but licourice/aniseed yes maybe a bit. My friend who I got the seeds from described the smell as "fresh" I think.

And yep you're absolutely right, hermaphrodism has been an issue (for both my friend and I). Picked off a couple of balls just yesterday, will have to keep an eye on the girl for any more. Though to be fair she has been under a bit of stress with cold nights especially. A GHS Bubba in the same tent hermied too. (And much worse infact; had to completely cull her. A bit gutted about that as the Bubba was looking really good and I really like the smoke, but that's really a discussion for some other thread than the Ultimate Sativa thread).

Here's a picture of the top of the Durban. Sorry for the poor picture once again (taken under HPS).

Quite big buds for such a thin-leaved girl I think!

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
little macro of the haze3 from the top of the page that was harvested today on about 13 weeks. the LED i have has plenty of far red and this seems to speed up the flowering time a little.
picture.php

VG

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TomHill´s Haze (uncured) :D

somehz.jpg

Moño Rojo n+4 :D

mr4-4.jpg

Deep Chunk x Haze F1 :abduct:

trio1.jpg

funkymonkey

Difficult to say about the smell really as it's quite mild at least at this point . Not really earthy but licourice/aniseed yes maybe a bit. My friend who I got the seeds from described the smell as "fresh" I think.

And yep you're absolutely right, hermaphrodism has been an issue (for both my friend and I). Picked off a couple of balls just yesterday, will have to keep an eye on the girl for any more. Though to be fair she has been under a bit of stress with cold nights especially. A GHS Bubba in the same tent hermied too. (And much worse infact; had to completely cull her. A bit gutted about that as the Bubba was looking really good and I really like the smoke, but that's really a discussion for some other thread than the Ultimate Sativa thread).

Here's a picture of the top of the Durban. Sorry for the poor picture once again (taken under HPS).

Quite big buds for such a thin-leaved girl I think!

picture.php

That's a Durban alright, Durbans and Swazis always look like that - big airy fluffy looking buds with thin dark leaves, I've seen a few Durbans and Swazis that looks very very similar to this plant.

Good luck with them, I hope you find one where the intersex trait doesn't rear it's ugly head.

funkymonkey

some big-ass plants ^^

some small ass plants : original haze (seedsman). each of these was flowered under about 50 watts of LED in a microcab. 10/14 lighting and very low N helped keep them small. organic modular scrog. i chopped the fat pheno already and the skinny one will go this week. 12/13 weeks
haze6 (the fat one)
picture.php

picture.php

haze3 (skinny one)
picture.php

picture.php

Can I just say wow. I have run Seedsman's Haze and mine took 60 days to show sex and despite endless topping got huge so you've done fantastically well to produce buds like that from them in a tiny cab. The chunky one looks like it will have a fair bit og Mexican influence, the skinny one looks like a lowland Thai. You can see why they made sticks out of them.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey thanks funky, i think the 10/14 light cycle really helped keep them under control as did the scrog. i smoked some of the fat pheno (1 week from chop) and it was promising. fairly potent with some trippiness and a big grin on my face. all head. smells of spice/incense and grass clipping cream soda ;)

Emil Muzz

VerdantGreen, great work with the Hazes.

I don't think I've seen any Seedsman Haze with flowers as well formed as yours.

Here is mine; greenhouse grown, force flowered at 55° north. Very wispy buds but a pleasant head high with some enhancement of colour perception.
picture.php

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
hey thanks funky, i think the 10/14 light cycle really helped keep them under control as did the scrog. i smoked some of the fat pheno (1 week from chop) and it was promising. fairly potent with some trippiness and a big grin on my face. all head. smells of spice/incense and grass clipping cream soda ;)

I'm sure these will cure out really nice for you. Great job VerdantGreen! Look forward to running them some day (pack stashed away).

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
VerdantGreen, great work with the Hazes.

I don't think I've seen any Seedsman Haze with flowers as well formed as yours.

Here is mine; greenhouse grown, force flowered at 55° north. Very wispy buds but a pleasant head high with some enhancement of colour perception.
picture.php

picture.php

Looks good Emil!! See how she smokes after a nice long cure. How's yours smell? I've got a pack of these I will bust out some time soon I hope.

Here's my Ace Old Timer's Haze. Grown in greenhouse at mid 30 deg latitude. Just finishing week 16. Maybe a week or two more to go. Looks similar in the wispy but resiny category. Smells of spice, incense, floral and metal/astringents. Very complex and old school aromas. Light yielder, but decent resin output. I expect very nice effects after a long slow cure.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Bangi Hazes and the Senor Garcia (OPT x Panama Red) a bit neglected due to my Father in Law passing away suddenly before Christmas. Still looking good (and close to being done).

Bangi Haze #2

Bangi Haze #3 (Trifoliate and my favorite by look, density, resin and smell)

Here's the Senor Garcia rocking a nice calcium deficiency at flowers end.

Happy New Year sativa lover's. I hope mine starts better than last year ended...

Hempa

Kalimyst update

Kalimyst update

How much weed can i expect from this kaliprincess? its a 50 lt pot , on 45 day flowering i think i will let her for 90 days.around 1,5 square metre of heeealthy leaves
any sugestion??:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts