What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsb3l0w

AMERICAN SATIVAS

BANANA
as far as I know its anyones guess where the hell this next one came from. But its an american favorite. rare and exotic. This is the natural color of these buds. they grow a distinct olive, gold and grey color. The smell is amazing and intangible. like banana nut bread and peppery spices. mellow stony happy high. Thick cigar smelling smoke.

OMG...I remember having something exactly like this YEARS ago.

I had it once..it had such a great smell and the smoke was soo good. My car at the time smelt like I was baking banna nut bread.

If anyone knows the strain or something similiar pleasee hit me up..would love to get this.

burningfire

Veteran

smoked the last few bits a few days ago, the high wasn't that potent, very similar to the indica cash croppers around here.. relaxing to the body and a bit dull. average potency. very indica.

odor is medium-low, there's a skunk in there but it's buried very deep under a soapy/woodsy/incense aroma.

now I plan on growing a few more of those this summer and maybe introduce colombian or south indian genetics, something very bushy and sativa, in hopes of turning the plant into a nice ornamental plant.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
some heavy g13Haze pheno from sogauda
picture.php

picture.php

strawberry x haze

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yum! :yummy:

I'll tell ya,ptg, I subscribe to this thread, and when I logged on and saw 4 active threads, and you were the last to post in this one, this is what I picked to check out 1st.

Great patience w her, I'm sure she'll reward you in kind. :respect:

bigwity

Veteran
do you cut of your side branchs with sats to build a lollipop on the main stem or let em grow big n wild

I

Iron_Lion

Here are some pics of my Sam Skunkmans OHxSK1, I love sativas this one will take 22 weeks minimum.

KingV

Here are some pics of my Sam Skunkmans OHxSK1, I love sativas this one will take 22 weeks minimum.

Wow, that looks like fire! I bet it melts your brain cells while sending you to the moon. Is it straight from seed or did you have to hunt for the pheno?

e: I hadn't smoked any haze for some time, just skunks, afghan, kerala krush. While KK is some powerful sativa, I really enjoyed smoking some neville's haze cross last night. Doesn't touch original neville's but retains the floaty trippy high, just less potent and not as much of a mindfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts