Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
fuckin incredible!
hows the smoke?
Fuckin' incredible! Seriously, it's easily the imported, commercial weed I've ever smoked in the UK, and it's still going strong. The last batch were very flat, about two-three inches across, ten inches long, and less than an inch thick. The latest are more like the ones pictured above, and clearly different weed too - I've smelled around four distinct flavours since they started arriving.

The highs are are all smooth, powerful and trippy - not as 'up' as Flo, or HOG, but not what I'd mellow. Some have found it too strong, and nodded out, but that's the exception, rather than the rule. All sceptics have been convinced, once they've tried it.

And they're legit too - enough plants grown out around the world to know that for sure now. My friend has some in his kitchen, and I was only admiring them yesterday. They won't flower properly, but they look lovely...:)

hardhat22

s the structure of your Oaxaca strain a bit similar with the Nepal strain of the pic above???
What i read in an article is that pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly brought strains from India and perhaps also Nepal in the 1920s to Mexico to develop Cannabis americana.
Mel Frank says in his book Marijuana Grower's Guide about the Nepal strains (pg 172)that they are similar to classical Mexican strains
Americana pre-dates the 1920s.According to the U.S. Pharmacopoeia of 1875,cannabis Americana is a distinct variety from cannabis indica,or Indian Hemp. I can't find any references to origins of Americana.

"Cannabis Americana. American Hemp.
The flowering tops of cannabis sativa, cultivated in North America."

"Cannabis Indica. Indian Hemp. The flowering tops of the female plant of cannabis sativa, variety indica."
http://antiquecannabisbook.com/Appendix/USP1875.htm
U.S. Pharmacopoeia 1851-1942
http://antiquecannabisbook.com/Appendix/AppendixC.htm
Peace

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here is my sativa's. the first 2 R of my outdoor plants. grown right into the ground with no extra good soil eather.
and there is no super freezing weather in south texas. so she'll get to flower till november.
first 2 pix were taken last week. maybe ill get some new pix up soon.

next is my indoor sativa 8 weeks 2 days flowering.
pix taken last night.

Last edited:
Greetings from SA!

Nepalese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Regards, Ah

B

bonecarver_OG

nice to see some thai stivks :D i bet those are as tasty as they look like :D hehe

sorry indifferent I must respectfully dissagree

sorry indifferent I must respectfully dissagree

Nope, the power of a proper tropical sativa grown full season under the sun needs to be experienced to be understood, you cannot replicate it indoors, I do not believe truly psychedelic herb can be produced indoors, but I myself, like countless others can testify to the psychedelic, trippy nature of a goo outdoor tropical sativa.

Outdoor conditions can be reproduced indoors!
All it takes is 16' high ceiling, plenty of light, full climate controls. and the same tlc that you give any other strain. I recomend only giving 75% nutes as compared to indicas.
If you are growing in hydro as I am, keep a close check on your ppm as the plants get larger. Sats love low humidity when reaching maturity and use a lot of water. It is easy for the nutes to become highly concentrated and over feed the plant. (about 1300 to 1350 ppm works great ) check your ppm before topping off your resivior then fill it up with water only. After rechecking your ppm add nutes to bring them to proper levels.
Growing plants in an indoor environment adjusted to an outdoor climate and space will give about 25% better yeilds than outdoors (thanks to perfect climate control and nutes) I have an overall average of 2.5 grams per watt. However, it would take the inexperienced (those who havent grown full size sats indoors with hydro) a few years to get to that level of production.
Figure on about 1g per watt in the begginning.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2.5 grams/watt? thats some yield!

i hope you start a grow diary sometime soon :)

V.

indifferent

Veteran
Good post mate, and I agree, you can grow sativas indoors, your methods sound like those I have tried myself.

However, I think there is something missing from the indoor environment, I have a Mexican cut that is great indoors, speedy, racing high, but outdoors below 40 degrees latitude, man, it's downright psychedelic, years of trying and I can get that indoors, I think it's down to two things - the myriad stresses outdoors, and the good old ball of hydrogen in the sky.

ngakpa

Veteran
100% pure Lebanese at 46 degree N, 8th September

50cm - 135cm tall plants, filling out rapidly over the last week

strong aromas of fruit, bubblegum, citrus, hash

this is a pure Mount Lebanon line, from above Beeka Valley

Attachments

• LebaneseBlonde.jpg
    LebaneseBlonde.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Lebanese46NSept8.jpg
    Lebanese46NSept8.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Lebanese46NSept8II.jpg
    Lebanese46NSept8II.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Lebanese46NSept8III.jpg
    Lebanese46NSept8III.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 13

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
^^
Beautiful!!! Always wanted to try lebanese but havent scored any seeds yet...that leb looks tasty, love the blonde..:yes:

ngakpa

Veteran
you can request these seeds as freebies with orders from seedbay or seedbou

I will be sending in more of these Leb seeds soon, so there should be plenty

it's The Real Seed Company Lebanese, a pure Mount Lebanon line from the mountains above Beeka Valley

I believe this is the highest quality type of plant grown in Lebanon --- should be between 2 feet to 4 feet tall... mostly single cola type plants, with bushy phenos which will be as wide as they are tall e.g. 90cm by 90cm

All Best,

Namkha

Status
Not open for further replies.