picture.php

^^HOG...;)

^^'Mileche'Nepal-Highland..:yes:

S_G...that Destroyer looks to be a monster come bloom..:yes:

Raco, cant wait to see her finish under the sun!!:lurk:

Bless..:rasta:

ElRubio

Veteran
BeAn: awesome cheese x Santa Marta, must be a very nice smoke. Un brazo amigo he!

SG: i love the Destroyer, i´ve tested from differents friends always finding good keeper phenos. Thx for the pic.

Raco: always is a pleasure see your stuff and crosses around... are just incredibles (i tell you this while smoking your PTK x Destroyer cross, ñam ñam, limpiador de "loza" de pino-limón hehehe) un abrazo

Dibujo.jpg

goodvibes for all

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Nice plants everyone....

Raco...how many plants is there in that bucket??? Looks like several.

Bean.....did that Cheese x S.M.Colombian Gold come from British Hempire????

B

BeAn

Nice plants everyone....

Raco...how many plants is there in that bucket??? Looks like several.

Bean.....did that Cheese x S.M.Colombian Gold come from British Hempire????

Thanks ElRubio...:D

Bacchus, not dorectly i think he just selected a male from a few seed, then 'pistils' made the beans i think...this is the best girl from 12 seeds i think, picked out by a friend.:D

I smoked the more lumbo ones, very nice smoke accross the board...:)

Jah bless..:rasta:

indifferent

Veteran
BH didn't have owt to do with that Cheese x SMCG, Pistils made it using a male from Breeder's Choice SMCG, which I think is pretty similar to BH's SMCG as they both originally came from the same source it is said. I have sampled the SMCG of that cross grown by pistils himself and thought it was awesome.

B

BeAn

Indifferent, that doesnt suprise me one bit, just going on what im told though....:D...i like it a lot, and ever since i saw this pablo n Blue goo on greedbay i just knew one day id have to try them...:)

Bless up.:rasta:

indifferent

Veteran
The whole story of how pistils made that cross is at his site in his Pablo Cheese thread.

I know BH did make some crosses with his SMCG but didn't release em as when he got to F2s with one of them he got a load of hermies, hence uncovering a hidden intersex trait in the SMCG parent he used, I think there are still a load of posts here about some of that work he did but as he's long gone from here it's hard to search for em.

I got some BH SMCG in my stash somewhere, never have found time for em.

Lovely plants all!:joint:

Here is a Highland Nepali girl. Not sure what to expect as this is the first time growing these. She looks really pretty though and was very short n squat for a sati as a youngster. She's crazy bright green with a darker blueish tinge to the leaf edge.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Regards, Ah

when I was a kid, I had my ass handed to me by the old school sativas....like the santa marta 'brickweed'...it took me 3 hrs. to crawl home- 5 blocks! or the thai weed at that party that had me cringing in the bushes when the party got busted...they missed me; but there was a group of thai traditional musicians in my head! "schhhwwwwiiiinggggg-zaangg...ching chiddling ching ching!" the acapulco gold sent us to cartoonland. I want to make an absolutely devastating set of strains using the old world and modern super sativas.I'm looking to come up with some screaming-psychedelic outta' control weed that requires a government warning label.

i hear the stories
but dont you guys think it all came down to tolerance and other factors?

Weedninja

i hear the stories

i love sativas, oh yeah the old agent orange sprayed stuff(red), the gold(paraquate)
and dont forget the fermaldihide flavor...

Oh shit, you're right. There's no difference at all between sats and indies. We've all been wasting our time, growing long flowering sats, when we could have been growing 8 week plants all along. Seriously, fucktard, get out!!

ngakpa and co - need your expert opinion here - an interesting development on the Thai stick frontier - I finally managed to see some as packaged, and there's actually a label this time!

These sticks are smaller than previously, and appear to be around 25 to the kilo - same red thread as before. I wasn't able to open the package as it wasn't mine (obviously), and won't even get access to these for a month at least, but it was nice to see them intact all the same. So - I know nothing serious of East Asian alphabets, but I know for sure that isn't Thai. It looks Chinese to me, but I could do with a second opinion...?

Given that what we're smoking and growing, based on experience and evidence is clearly Thai, or very, very close to Thai, does the Chinese label mean it's exported through Chinese channels, or could it be a red herring altogether? The plot thickens...

Please note folks, that I'm only prepared to discuss the packaging aspect of these, and won't entertain any discussion at all, here or via PM, on any other. They just fell out of the sky...

fuckin incredible!
hows the smoke?

s the structure of your Oaxaca strain a bit similar with the Nepal strain of the pic above???
What i read in an article is that pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly brought strains from India and perhaps also Nepal in the 1920s to Mexico to develop Cannabis americana.
Mel Frank says in his book Marijuana Grower's Guide about the Nepal strains (pg 172)that they are similar to classical Mexican strains.

word

and before that sailors and such
i guess it was an early haven of cultivation
hence the term marijuana
and the reefer madness racism
pancho villa lives!

indifferent

Veteran
i hear the stories

Nope, the power of a proper tropical sativa grown full season under the sun needs to be experienced to be understood, you cannot replicate it indoors, I do not believe truly psychedelic herb can be produced indoors, but I myself, like countless others can testify to the psychedelic, trippy nature of a goo outdoor tropical sativa.

i love sativas, oh yeah the old agent orange sprayed stuff(red), the gold(paraquate)
and dont forget the fermaldihide flavor...

Rubbish, the colour has nothing to do with spraying.

Perhaps you should do some learning about sativas before making such crazy statements, reading all 300+ pages of this thread would be a start.

dont mean to stir the the pot but i have a great neville haze cut that is way trippy at 12-14 weeks indoors i havent had THE PLEASURE of growing tropical outdoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.