What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasjano

hi all
esben that male was asome...i keep it(2 clones jeje)...
pebble...preciosas compañero...ass always just beautiful...:abduct:

the seeds...
Sierra Charlie / Old Timer Haze

sc-oth.jpg

Original Haze by Tom Hill

OH.jpg

some purple pheno on Jamaica/Panama jejeje

jp3.jpg

jp1-1.jpg

buenos humos

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello, Great pictures all. :ras:ta

Someone asked on 'Moco de Gorila' smell before, it has a lemony/herbal smell, it depends on the 'smeller' but, yeah it can be cataloged as popurri. :D

Let's continue with OT lineage.
OtHaze X AngolaRed x Banghi

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack Herer

Jack Herer

sHE HAS benn in flower for 6 weeks now. Looks like a 90-120 day strain. :wallbash: When she does fill in those coloas are going to be massive. I can see why people have a hard time waiting for this phemotype.

picture.php

picture.php

elchischas

Veteran
hello to everyone..
wow! amazing info
motaco thanks!!!....
y dicen que la marihuana nada mas sirve para drogar a la gente!!

1000ARMSofKALI

Hi, this thread is full of wonderful sativa ladies:ying:

heres haze male, he was so tall in 5L pot, i couldnt take photo of the whole plant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace:abduct:

:yeahthats

hows bought how people have stopped using indica/sativa. I've heard cannabis is more accurately described as indicas, afghanicas, and kafirstanicas.

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Paraguayan sativa from Pedro Juan Caballero x Early Durban Varaan at 50 days aprox.
picture.php

picture.php

Destroyer x Kali Mist
picture.php

picture.php

SSH
picture.php

:joint:

stoned16

Great pics AH.Was wondering how your girls were doing...great by the looks of things!You can see the chinese influence in the bud structure its awesome...How are the congo black doing?best regards,
Stoned

AH,

Beautiful plants and pictures, I'm growing Afropips DP again this year. Is your Durban store bought or a local strain or of your own, they look really great. Durban is a great up high, you can function pretty well if you don't overdo it. More Pics when you can.

stoned16 - hey man, good to see you and thanks for the kind words.

Congo's are looking good. Got 2 females out of 5. Funny thing is the 3 males were from random Congo bagseed and the 2 females from 2 seeds picked from the best nuggs in two seperate pick-ups.

Here is one female
picture.php

picture.php

2 males show these nice red stems.
picture.php

elmanito - Thanks. The smell is not very pungent now. Not much smell by themselves by if the heads are disturbed I get a sweet sativa smell with a little berryish. The mother had an unusual smell once cured. I was reminded of rich tobacco like smell with a little vanilla.

Ancient One - Thank you ancient one. I remember your outdoor DP pics. I'm glad you're growing it again.
Mine are from seeds collected locally.
Here are some I have going outdooors now in autumn.
4 confirmed females in 1 pot. It's going to be crazy controlling them. I was counting on a male or two to free up some space.
picture.php

Regards, Ah

guidoro

AH, I like very much the shape of your plants. How do you keep them so bushy? Are they from seed or from clone?

AH, I like very much the shape of your plants. How do you keep them so bushy? Are they from seed or from clone?

Hey guidoro. they're all from seed, super cropped/topped from the second set of true leaves and every second node thereafter.
Each plant has been trimmed to produce at least 18 colas, 20 on the ones I topped the bottom branches.
I top one last time when I see hairs and wait for 2 nodes then chop to the first node after the last top. I wouldn't do this on anything Indica but with the Sativas I try use the heavy stretch to my advantage.

Regards, Ah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts