What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

One of my SSH's at 5 weeks of flower. She is really beginning to make resin. She also has some nice buds all swollen up with seeds!!

pedro
:sasmokin:

0408_SSH5_1.jpg

G

Have to say, I thought I was always on topic, but I've learnt not to use certain phrases (which I thought were harmless) as some people may take umbrage.

Wish I had some pictures of sativas to post, but as I was discussing, they won't f'ing flower!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
British Hempire said:
Wish I had some pictures of sativas to post, but as I was discussing, they won't f'ing flower!

:laughing:

What lightregimen do you run them mate?

Good joke Eddie :yes: Shows how they come on general knowledge.....

You got lovely Haze there Bacchus, I wish I also had it in pure form...

Gert Lush

Veteran
EddieShoestring said:
medical_shed said:
It's NL5HazexNepJam (or possibly 303) also known as The Dispensation cut, another uk elite I reckon ;) sorry
Hi mate
great pics-great cut-i've smoked it :wave: its great weed
Hi guys,

I now have a v.small amount of 303xDisp seeds; also some small buds of Disp have been seeded with Neville's Haze (thanks to the pollen fairy).
Should be able to nail the blighter somewhere inside that lot! :wink:

NH seeded Disp bud

Can't wait for that "NepaleseRoyalMassacre", medical_shed!

You guys DO realise we're in a Sativa Renaissance, dontcha?

E

ElectroSticky

:jawdrop:

WOOOOW ,, i must start some tree grows as an expetiment i mean i am used to clone and yield 2-4 oz a plant , but i saw one time my clones where bigger the yield was a bit better 4-6 :muahaha: ,,

and i have been reading about lb plants and looking at those monsters make me want to try it but...

I mean those monster bushes must be outdoor and i know i will not be able to do that for a while but i will try some big indoors :muahaha:

really impressed by all those bushes ,, only my motherplants that are about 6-9 feet tall ...i am not used to those monster grows ,, :bashhead:

i have a friend claims to use on a greenhouse Huuuuuuge pots ...
and claims to have lb plants ... but then again these friend does not shows much bud so .. i dont know...they usually dont have that extreme Quality .... :muahaha:

sure is an art those tree grows !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

Last edited:
D

Dalaihempy

la mano negra realy nice plant is that Senegalese sativa flowers go red ?.

la mano negra

The Senegalese not, the red is the angola.
The senegalese is N'iakoy (Redeye) and is green.
I am trying to make a haze with red pistils

adios

Here’s something interesting, a little Thai in very early flower:

Some outdoor Thai:

Unknown African sativa:

Tried my hand at making bubble hash for the first time, used a bunch of Durban Poison I found growing near me.

Cheers guys…

G

guest123

hardhat22 said:
Red Eye Haze sounds great.

Hey Wally.Does the Ducksfoot ONLY produce 3 digit leaves??That's wild man.
Peace
no mate , it gets up to seven digits ,
pink pistils , i love them ,, very pretty look ....

E

ElectroSticky

41415diesel_.jpg

:laughing: 5 NYCDiesel clones stretching.... :muahaha:

:joint:

......someday near........ :muahaha:

41415DSC00176.JPG

:laughing: ....someday near too..... :muahaha:

Last edited:
G

So much for my attempts to keep this plant "small". I think this one will go 12-13 weeks minimum from the looks of it and its growth rate....which makes me wonder what this plant will look like in 6 more weeks? It's already huge 54"(for my grow). This plant would be close to 5 feet if the LST'd part was vertical. What can I say? I'm a newbe/rookie at cannibis growing. I love my plants even if they are out of control a bit.

pedro

My Mr Nice SSH2 on Day 46 of 11/13.
0411_SSH2_1.jpg

This plant was transplanted 3 times... and I topped it twice and pruned it early trying to keep it smaller. I grew it pretty much the same way as the one pheno I had last grow. I think this time I may have got the nutes better dialed in and it responded in kind :)

0411_SSH2_2.jpg

I love the skinny leaves on this pheno!!!! This pheno is so different from SSH5. These buds should really look good in 6 more weeks :sasmokin:

0411_SSH2_3.jpg

G

Nice SSH pedro, but i reckon those ladies will surprise you and finish up faster than you think, I have grown SSH and all mine were done by 11 weeks, the fastest one only took 9.

D

Dalaihempy

hi all not all ssh finish fast i have one going now from clone thats in week 12 i belive of flower and has im thinking 4 weeks to go easy if not longer very haze expresive ssh nice plant.

Nice plant pedro be intresting to see how this one smokes for you.

G

Dalaihempi:

Thanks mate!! :headbange

She is a sprawling monster , but I love her. It's ok if she goes a 100 days. My other one went 93.

Here are her sisters SSH5 and SSH6
SSH6 is like #2, big skinny leaf branchy sativa. SSH5 on the left is lts more compact. Buds are denser. Opposite noding. Not much branching. She is really laying on the resin too. Calyxes are swelling/swollen up. Very different pheno from the other two. This one could finish in 9-10 weeks by the looks of it now.

0411_SSH56_1.jpg

I love my plants :jump:

Chk my grow thread for the stretch sequence on #2. These plants of Shanti's have enormous vigor!! God I'd love to grow these outside in full tropical sun :joint:

Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.