What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHashAssassin

ya, I meant the ace seeds congo with the black congo comment. in my neck of the woods it gets called either congo or black congo. its supposed to be VERY top notch sativa smoke.

G

zamalito said:
Soon I will germinating some of luiz's punta roja in the hopes of making some seeds for the bring Brazilian Seed Company back auction. I know it'll be a few months but if anyone want me to remind them when they're done and going up for auction send me a pm.

I picked up some of those beans and some manga rosa. Next grow is the punta.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Damn La mano negra, it seems every plant you have is spectacular! Only thing I haven't seen from you I think is Ethiopian sativas, you make the africans seem like stellar plants!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have the White Congo cutting,a congo x ww cross made by mano negra years ago.A beautiful plant and a good example of the dilution of today´s cultivars and old landraces.A classic in my garden :D

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Wally,lmn,zamalito,
Awesome pics!
Here´s my "red" :D:D:D
An F4(Colombian/Jack Herer) x White Rhino male,grown outdoors

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry,the Col/JH cross ^^ was F3,not F4...here´s one indoor girl from the same cross :D

G

Beautiful flowers sativa lovers. A lil update on the Panama Red, she's at week 18 now and still doesn't look ready to me. I still don't know how to post pics but she's not a pretty gurl anyhow. She's about three and a half feet tall and doesn't have much for bottom growth, just a big head. Out of that head she sent out runners that are just now starting to fill in. Her buds will be far from dense but that's not surprising for a pure sativa. A friend and I smoked a lower bud that had dried out and though it was hard to tell potency (we had just smoked a bunch of OG Kush and Blockhead) it did have a very nice spicy taste and a fair amount of expansion. I'm hoping she is ready to go in a couple weeks.

G

crossing deepchunk with a columbian, thats like

the same thing!

nah j/k

But i did find the DC buz to be very much like the coulmbian. My first try on the DC i didnt know what to expect then i felt a Ball in my tummy. the ball was filled with laugh :D

thats the only diff i felt really.

But out of all the samples, i picked out the 2 that were grown indoors, without knowing, so that may have been it?

If DC is like that and DC is a landrace and landrace indicas are like that then i want to try a kashmiri indica :D then listen to some zepp i can think of atleast one appropriate song... but i have a feeling that "in the evening" will sound badass on some kashmir

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just have to chime in w/ praise and :respect: for motaco and all of you other contributors.
And I have to 2nd alaeddin's praise of Irie's delicate beauties.
After the joy of harvest, I'm excited about being apart of the online community again. I was devastated w/ the fall of OG/CC, and wary to get involved again like so many others. Beautiful to have this thread back!

I'll be trying out some african sativa's up here @ 43 lat. USA next yr. so it's wonderful to see your congolese, zam & la mano negra! :yes:
and Wally, that angolian looks tremendous!

Keep up the good work, my friends! The former Resin NV

(My most sativa strain grown this yr, my own 'rocketwreck'- A-11 X Trainwreck)

G

Amazing thread! growing some mod bx at the moment not much to show yet.
Good luck with your grows!
~neilspotshop

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here´s the JH/Col by f4...the mother of my T4 x Destroyer,which is one of the most sought- after seed among my friends :D

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^I can see why! Yum!

zamalito, I was happily surprised @ the random inclusion of Mel Frank's component breakdown chart. Got me thinking about this old thread I subscribed to. Maybe y'all would like to visit Dr. Jay? :wink:

CBD therapy

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for the link!!
btw,outdoors Dr.Jay´s Alibi f3 kicks -ass this year!! :yummy:
Here´s one T4 x Destroyer (m):

Status
Not open for further replies.