What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

BC LONE WOLF

That long flowering baby is making me moist hahahaha

This was a male from the same line Jamaican x Filipino, I ran it all summer outdoors and collect pollen from it. It’s not a short flowering variety, and stretch is considerably big one plant reaching above 8 ft.

IMG_1905.jpeg
IMG_1906.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1904.jpeg
    IMG_1904.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 41

EnjoyingLife

I found some pictures of a Nanan Bouclou I grew. I loved that bud. Good high and very good piney taste. Excellent indica sativa cross. Would need to double back to the PNG or other high quality S.E. Asian to preserve the genetics. The plant didn't look like a good producer, but those skinny buds were HEAVY with resin.

Has anybody worked this back to the sativa side? Would be definately worth it, IMHO.
The cross made it possible for me to grow up north outside, but we can't afford to keep losing these stellar sativas. Don't sit on these seeds. These seemed legit to me.

View attachment 18932502 View attachment 18932503
I tend to like the piney weeds so that's a plus.
I was under the impression that it's Haitian sativa X Cape Tribulation sativa(PNG). This info is from seedfinder so please correct me if I am wrong.
You say it's an indica sativa cross so I'm a bit confused where the indica comes in.
I read about it years ago and vaguely remember someone talking about one of the parents not being what was indicated so maybe this is where...?
Do you have a smoke report? Very basic from memory is fine of course. You said good high, what stood\stands out about it?
The seeds I have are from Colorado Sativas so may not be the best starting point but it's what I have.
It may be next seasons choice. Probs a seed run but I could try crossing it with Ace Ethiopia. Based on what I know of the parents right now and my seed stock from memory that may be the best I can do. I have other sativas for sure but I don't remember them completely. Plus I'd like to keep it Dutch free for now.

Latest posts

Latest posts