What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(N-Haze x O-Haze) x Appalaican super skunk.

DSCN9391.JPG
DSCN9392.JPG
DSCN9393.JPG
DSCN9394.JPG

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
That is correct.. The pollen used is always listed last.

Female x Pollen used. Even when making fem seeds..

>yes I get it.,I explained why i do it

the female cannot X[cross ] to the pollen..the pollen can X cross to the female

the other is not logical to me

but please carry on

it's not a matter of personal preference, it's basic botany...
it is actually..

please enjoy the botany..

I am just some old guy who lived in a northern swamp

Alleles are lost on me..

LG/

but please carry on

it is actually..

Alleles are lost on me..
It's a matter of scientific standards is what he is saying. Universal scientific agreement to classify them in this way.
But do your thing friend. Not hurting anything. Just know your not following the standard classification system

Ravel

but please carry on

it is actually..

Alleles are lost on me..

I believe a trichome should be called a calyx because it looks like a calyx to me. It's not confusing at all!

No, I totally get what you're saying. A pollinates B, therefore it makes sense to say AxB, but apparently it doesn't work that way. Not much we can do about it.

Last edited:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Seeing Papua New Guinea made me remember Nanan-Bouclou. Have you tried this one? If so, thoughts?
I found some pictures of a Nanan Bouclou I grew. I loved that bud. Good high and very good piney taste. Excellent indica sativa cross. Would need to double back to the PNG or other high quality S.E. Asian to preserve the genetics. The plant didn't look like a good producer, but those skinny buds were HEAVY with resin.

Has anybody worked this back to the sativa side? Would be definately worth it, IMHO.
The cross made it possible for me to grow up north outside, but we can't afford to keep losing these stellar sativas. Don't sit on these seeds. These seemed legit to me.

NananBouclouSky.JPG
NananResin.jpg