What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
bandaid haze x vietnamese around 70 days in. in 7L pot.

full

full

full

olday

Veteran
Apologies as I know this isn’t the right place for this but I wasn’t sure where to post.

@mods I understand and support the decision to require a small fee for the breeders section. Is there a way however to unlock the cannabiogen threads as they are out of buisness now and it’s really more about preserving some of those strains including some really world class sativas or simply move them to a different area so that we/the community can continue to share our progress on some of those lines? I don’t even know who to tag and it looks like @mods doesn’t work

GreenAndFast

Mango Thai
PXL_20231004_091712598.jpg

PXL_20231004_091901846.jpg

Mango Thai accension 2 long flowering phenotype
PXL_20231004_091732433.jpg

And another MT #2 long flowering
PXL_20231004_091724794.jpg

Acid beauty S1s
PXL_20231004_091911341.jpg

PXL_20231004_091920773.jpg

This is a pretty big foxtail on a AB s1 @MAHA KALA haha
PXL_20231004_091927443.MP.jpg

Acid beauty clone
PXL_20231004_091719397.jpg

Golli ohaze
PXL_20231004_091709261.jpg
tropical boogie
PXL_20231004_091704554.jpg

I also have 4 super silver sour Thai Nevil but they are only just out of seedling stage so not very fun to look at yet. Put another MT x (zamxcon) clone into the flower tent yesterday. Get some photos when she bulks up a bit. Not having much luck finding a good male stud, I've got hundreds more seeds to hunt through so no drama lol
@elanius great to see you back with the outstandingly good looking plants and photos 😀

funkyhorse

Apologies as I know this isn’t the right place for this but I wasn’t sure where to post.

@mods I understand and support the decision to require a small fee for the breeders section. Is there a way however to unlock the cannabiogen threads as they are out of buisness now and it’s really more about preserving some of those strains including some really world class sativas or simply move them to a different area so that we/the community can continue to share our progress on some of those lines? I don’t even know who to tag and it looks like @mods doesn’t work
I see everything on CBG forum no problem, it is all up

I also see another forum with Kaiki posts which is dead or has no activity but it is still up, I dont know if I can link it, it is in spanish
Cannabiogen at this part of the world was a total commercial failure and after trying some of their strains no wonder. Ace Seeds would have same fate here. Lovers of local landrace are very dissapointed, for them it is very mild weed. And for commercial growers they find much faster stock than this with a similar light high, but really commercial growers here dont care about the high, only about fast and productive

Mangobiche cannabiogen for the lovers of foxtails. It is sativa CBD, It has very mild high, I dont understand why seedbanks are preserving this stock, it doesnt make any sense
Mangobiche cbg 2 (9).jpeg

Purple Thai from Ace Seeds has same high than Mangobiche, sativa CBD with no high for the foxtail lovers
Purple Thai (8).jpeg

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I see everything on CBG forum no problem, it is all up

I also see another forum with Kaiki posts which is dead or has no activity but it is still up, I dont know if I can link it, it is in spanish
Cannabiogen at this part of the world was a total commercial failure and after trying some of their strains no wonder. Ace Seeds would have same fate here. Lovers of local landrace are very dissapointed, for them it is very mild weed. And for commercial growers they find much faster stock than this with a similar light high, but really commercial growers here dont care about the high, only about fast and productive

Mangobiche cannabiogen for the lovers of foxtails. It is sativa CBD, It has very mild high, I dont understand why seedbanks are preserving this stock, it doesnt make any sense
View attachment 18900488

Purple Thai from Ace Seeds has same high than Mangobiche, sativa CBD with no high for the foxtail lovers
View attachment 18900489
I haven't grown mangobiche yet, but from the reports I've read it was considered quite potent even by experienced smokers, although not as good as that of other collectors...
The average European smoker (in general, then there are sativa crazy like me LOL) finds sativas quite light and boring, they are used to indicas and hashish..

Last edited:

GreenAndFast

Hey @GreenAndFast -- you have a journal or other info about the SSSTN?
I just set down four seeds in soil about an hour ago, and am looking for more info about them.
Thanks!
Hi Maria, the only information I have is that @ojd is a stand up dude and sent me some heavily NLD type plants. It's super silver sour Thai Nevil. But I'm not 100% sure on the lineages. I'll keep you guys here updated. I got 5 out of 5 to pop but one damped off. The other 4 are super strong and healthy looking.

elchischas

Veteran
Mango Thai
View attachment 18900477
View attachment 18900483
Mango Thai accension 2 long flowering phenotype
View attachment 18900476
And another MT #2 long flowering
View attachment 18900485
Acid beauty S1s
View attachment 18900484
View attachment 18900479
View attachment 18900481
Acid beauty clone
View attachment 18900478
Golli ohaze
View attachment 18900480 tropical boogie
View attachment 18900482
I also have 4 super silver sour Thai Nevil but they are only just out of seedling stage so not very fun to look at yet. Put another MT x (zamxcon) clone into the flower tent yesterday. Get some photos when she bulks up a bit. Not having much luck finding a good male stud, I've got hundreds more seeds to hunt through so no drama lol
@elanius great to see you back with the outstandingly good looking plants and photos 😀
Wow! What a show of amazing plants!
Congratulations Bro

elchischas

Veteran
I haven't grown mangobiche yet, but from the reports I've read it was considered quite potent even by experienced smokers, although not as good as that of other collectors...
The average European smoker (in general, then there are sativa crazy like me LOL) finds sativas quite light and boring, they are used to indicas and hashish..
Isn't easy breed potent sativas nowdays
even in traditional countries the good sativas are grown for personal use and in small quantities.

I got many different Mangobiche lines bro
If you want to try something tell me.

Maria Sanchez

Hi Maria, the only information I have is that @ojd is a stand up dude and sent me some heavily NLD type plants. It's super silver sour Thai Nevil. But I'm not 100% sure on the lineages. I'll keep you guys here updated. I got 5 out of 5 to pop but one damped off. The other 4 are super strong and healthy looking.

Hey @GreenAndFast
He sure is. My seeds were a prize from a comp he just ran!
Keep me updated please.
My own journal thread is over at the Connoisseur sub-forum.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

like everything it is pheno dependant... everybody knows that with these lines you need selection... at least 50 females...

everybody knows that I dont care for colombians, but when @bushweed says this about mangobiche:

Did I mention the strength? Wow this one's a bell ringer! Don't be fooled by the humility, CG has the shit the rare strong shit!! I've been recommending this one to everyone.

then there will be some quality phenos for sure.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

nice, nice.. I have last of jar of AB from last season. it is sour mango chocolate/lemon ginger pheno... I let it for special occasions like full moon or winter solistice... it is kind of wasting it when you smoke it daily... look at humbls ABs in tom hill haze thread. it is later than random toms haze... simply the beauty! hahahahaha