What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

GreenAndFast

Tried out some arty top down shots lol
PXL_20230115_091507320.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230115_091446413.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230115_091423519.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230115_091410732.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230115_091200732.PORTRAIT.jpg

Double Zamal
PXL_20230115_083809406.PORTRAIT.jpg

olday

Veteran
Where did the male Destroyer you are using come from? Those are some nice varieties to cross w/Destroyer.
CBG stock, @OldSoG was able to grab a handful of packs and was kind enough to pass one on. He has a much larger run of them he is digging through. Obviously a small scale repro here with the two selected males and 2 females but we do what we can. I’ve got a couple of vials of the pollen in the freezer for some future dustings as well.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Speaking of Destroyer, I’ve got almost 30 seeds that were gifted to me 10-11 years ago and labeled old at the time. I think they may be at or near original release from early/mid 2000’s. I’m planning on testing some old seed tech and trying to sprout a few this season. No idea how they were stored until they ended up in my fridge vault. Huge seeds.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I have three from the batch that produced the pearl pheno that El Chischas sent me and four seeds from Charlie G and I am going to try to reproduce them using the pearl pheno as mom. Hopeing I find a male in the CBG seeds.
I received my seeds from old member Terpene and I kind of suspect the seeds were either sent to him by CBG direct or perhaps came via gkn. They will be about the oldest I’ve ever tried sprouting, though I’m going to try my hand at some ‘Guerro Berry’ this season as well. If any males come up from the Destroyer, I’ll try and save some pollen.

Latest posts

Latest posts