What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Synthracer

Malawi Landrace

DSC_0416.JPG

DSC_0415.JPG

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks for the positive vibes all. @ Vermont Man…your Mulanjie is excellent!

Flower Power, is that a different cut of BD then what I would normally get here in SoCal?

Synthracer, I second the where’s and what’s of the lineage on that Malawi? Think I have a handful of old Afropips Malawi ‘mini’ seeds in the vault. Maybe I should try to pop some this year.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the positive vibes all. @ Vermont Man…your Mulanjie is excellent!

Flower Power, is that a different cut of BD then what I would normally get here in SoCal?

Synthracer, I second the where’s and what’s of the lineage on that Malawi? Think I have a handful of old Afropips Malawi ‘mini’ seeds in the vault. Maybe I should try to pop some this year.
Don’t know ... Does it look familiar or unfamiliar to you?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Don’t know ... Does it look familiar or unfamiliar to you?
I’ve never grown it out, FP. Smoked dispensary bud a number of times. Like it well enough as a tasty blended effect. Daytime smoke that won’t rip your head off, but not smoking early because it will tire you out after a bit. Plenty of clones available around here. Was just curious if there might be something to yours. Looks tasty!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Wow, who's Malawi line is that?
I haven't seen much real Malawi around, usually just see Killer Malawi (Malawi x PCK) kind of stuff.

it looks to me like malawi from african seeds. look to crazy x seeds subforum, there should be some pics of that malawi.

if ace malawi would be pck x malawi, it would be berry. like we talked about hawaiians, that chitral indica is present there, you would recognize chitral indica in malawi bro.

Boob McNoob

Although my experience with anonymous bagseed has rarely offered a full Sativa expression I still hold out the hope that an opportunity to enjoy the long ride will arise. Chunky and squat seems to be the standard and after a routine of two months on 18/6, I send my efforts into the land of short hours. Given a bit longer than that, this fresh face hit 12/12 a few days ago and there is the hope that it will evidence as female.
IMG_20230107_034543349.jpg

Synthracer

Wow, who's Malawi line is that?
The seeds were given out as freebies at samenwahl.com, they said to have it directly from farmer around malawi lake and the only informations around were:
  • Original Sativa Landrace from Malawi Lake
  • harvest 2019
  • typical sativa vigor
  • outdoors we had plants taller than 3 m
  • bloom 15-16 weeks
  • indoor-grown there is more than 100 g per plant possible
  • very energetic plant - as well in growth as in the turn.
what perfumes reach your nostrils?
it had defenitily some woody and fruity tones

I had three girls, the two others showed different phenotypes:
DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0418.JPG
DSC_0413.JPG
DSC_0414.JPG

I have a few beans left, as well as some from reproduction with these three females.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
The seeds were given out as freebies at samenwahl.com, they said to have it directly from farmer around malawi lake and the only informations around were:
  • harvest 2019
  • typical sativa vigor
  • bloom 15-16 weeks

View attachment 18799384 View attachment 18799383 View attachment 18799385 View attachment 18799386
I have a few beans left, as well as some from reproduction with these three females.
Nice, thank you
I winder if thats the same as RSC's 2020 Malawi

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
  • harvest 2019
  • typical sativa vigor
  • bloom 15-16 weeks

View attachment 18799384 View attachment 18799383 View attachment 18799385 View attachment 18799386
I would bet it is oily too, no? like old expired kitchen oil, no?

Latest posts

Latest posts