What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Hmong

Veteran
Hmong Hilltribe clones

HH'22_#5.jpg

HH'22_3#2.jpg

Piff_cat

first donkers of the outback f1 outcrosses comin down the sole nl5 outback female. we call her mary shared a roo with 8 males but stayed a v. this plant has everything but the church. more of the lemon pine spice going. def hazy but not incense like the outback vietnam f1s which are still in flower. think i will cross this to black, brown and silver haze clone hopefully. then all the boxes be checked. she went 14 weeks from seed and had great structure powerful fast growth with huge fan leaves and thick but sticky/spongy colas all the way down.

1663214077670.png

1663214283074.png

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
There are plenty of lovely Thai available in pure form, but not the one that DJ Short had and wrote about that I know of. ;)
DJ Short said that JF thai was available only for one year and half at the end of 70s... then it disappeared... breeders who acquired JF thai from Thailand at 90s, report JF smells, but the effect as mild and not so interesting... so there was some drop in quality of it...

I heard about JF pheno in RSC highland thai or TLT vietnamese, but not that the whole line would put out JF phenos consistently, and again the effect is reported as mild and centered, serene and euphoric, but not psychedelic as at DJ Short´s JFT...

I think you do great job with your bm x hmong thai!!! thats the way to do that imo. to dig it from DJs hybrid... best wishes with project.

juicy fruit pheno of blue thai haze:

full

vermontman

Hola Vermontman,

That would be amazing to see and I am not aware of any Juicy Fruit thai pure around. There are plenty of lovely Thai available in pure form, but not the one that DJ Short had and wrote about that I know of. The Hmong I have is lovely, but my best thought has been line breeding to coax out those characteristics and effect (work still in progress;)

If you hear of any pure Juicy Fruit Thai please do let me know🤞

Saludos

RC_Colas
That is what breeding is all about coaxing out the traits that we are all found of, It's been going on for thousands of years. admittedly I do not run anything Thai, but I do have an African Mulanje. Man I just love her, she herms but I just cannot give her up. If I come across real Juicy Fruit, I will let you know.

chusss

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE #8
Green pheno
Made to finish in Sept.
With rain coming in this eve time to chop!

View attachment 18758280 View attachment 18758281 View attachment 18758282
Yes, a little bit early to chop due the rain, but imho this is much better than chop when all the pistils are brown as maaaaany people does, its all about preferences and enviromental conditions, personally i always do 2 chops to every plant, the first of them when about half pistils or less are brown, the second one, at the minimun of the flowering days accord the seedbanks, and i aaaaalways prefer the first chop, unless you like a more couchlocking high of course!

vermontman

Wow Vermontman. Insane looking plants. Great job.
Thank you GAF!
Yes, a little bit early to chop due the rain, but imho this is much better than chop when all the pistils are brown as maaaaany people does, its all about preferences and enviromental conditions, personally i always do 2 chops to every plant, the first of them when about half pistils or less are brown, the second one, at the minimun of the flowering days accord the seedbanks, and i aaaaalways prefer the first chop, unless you like a more couchlocking high of course!
Right on!!
I agree and the final harvest is still amazing!

Latest posts

Latest posts