What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

harvestreaper

Veteran
20220913_115637.jpg

original haze bred by madmac

vermontman

Hola Vermontman,

No the Blue Moonshine is direct from DJ Short circa 2000 and currently at F6 of the sativa (Juicy Fruit Thai) pheno I came across in the population. I crossed it to my Hmong Thai (Prof77 via bushy and Donald) as a highland line breeding to coax out the Juicy Fruit side of the pedigree...we will see what the final product holds;)

Saludos

RC_Colas
Hello RC!
Do you run or know anyone who runs pure Juicy Fruit Thai?
I just would love to see that grown by someone dedicated enough to do so.

GreenAndFast

Naturally but of course :( …if our community only spoke the truth more often:tiphat:

And it sounds just like origins of some the favorite large sativa seed banks out there - hint hint room ; go figure… truth has an odd ways of eventually seeping out; guess that somewhat depends though on how much you pay to cover it up, and how much & often on advertising

...and just so the community knows, Mosca Seeds was gifted the Blue Moonshine by me under the premise they were a private collector/grower.

Saludos

RC_Colas
Man I just want to grow the best weed I can and share whatever I have with people who are as passionate as me. Seems alot more good guys than bad, which can only be a good thing. Keep em coming @RC_Colas

GreenAndFast

I've soaked alot of Acid beauty X mango Thai seeds and had only one pop. Same situation with my Zamdelica x (OTHxMango Thai) and had 2 pop. So I need to see some high quality sativas for my own misery haha

Popped three Panama haze from Ace (@dubi) but only 1 came through, bit disappointed but it's the nature of the beast. Grow on.

led05

Chasing The Present
Hahaha I get it! Well I guess this man smokes more sativa and haze than you and me together LOL
:LOL::ROFLMAO::eek::p

And he holds millions on pure NLD land race beans, from all over the world… I’d take anyones bet to compete stock for stock to compare in diversity and volumes, including many the “seed banks”… and let’s not forget the # of diverse & rare Sativas he’s grown, bulked, reproduced and shared with many over the past 5-10 years….

However technically (if that's true) skunk is (Mexi x Afg) x Colombian, so 2/3 sativa, early Pearl is sativa dom ...
And Thank you my good buddy…

But it’s all good, I get it…; plus my time can be better spent elsewhere - :tiphat:

Peace @willydread - in no way is this post directed towards you in any fashion but positive in case that’s unclear…

People splitting hairs about what % someone else post is, is it sativa enough etc…,lol ? instead of looking at pics of plants and admiring their beauty… maybe look at totality & quality of the plants someone posts, maybe then look at quality their own posts BF chiming in -

Xet your post cracked me up… the one that followed reminds me a tad of Donny from one greatest movies all time - Walter puts it perfectly here in fact

Last edited:

GreenAndFast

Another mystery sativa for you guys haha pretty looking though.
PXL_20220914_143307496.RESTORED.jpg

Mango Thai still hanging on
PXL_20220914_143259250.RESTORED.jpg

Mango Thai clone
PXL_20220914_143316643.RESTORED.jpg

Another one, but faster some how?
PXL_20220914_143352110.RESTORED.jpg

And a few of the new sprouts old Zamango (Zamdelica x (OTH x mango Thai), Panama haze, Acid beauty and double zamal. Not pictured Highland Lao, Malawi and a few unknowns 😜
PXL_20220914_143240542.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220914_143253986.RESTORED.jpg
    PXL_20220914_143253986.RESTORED.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 39

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hello RC!
Do you run or know anyone who runs pure Juicy Fruit Thai?
I just would love to see that grown by someone dedicated enough to do so.
Hola Vermontman,

That would be amazing to see and I am not aware of any Juicy Fruit thai pure around. There are plenty of lovely Thai available in pure form, but not the one that DJ Short had and wrote about that I know of. The Hmong I have is lovely, but my best thought has been line breeding to coax out those characteristics and effect (work still in progress;)

If you hear of any pure Juicy Fruit Thai please do let me know🤞

Saludos

RC_Colas

Latest posts

Latest posts