What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is Cambodian x Molokai … I literally spent a year to get to the point where this plant was grown out ,starting the seeds, finding females that didn’t hermi on me ,taking clones , then growing them out ..the end result was very weak marijuana (although it looks good That’s all it had going for it) even when extracted to wax it wasn’t even as potent as some of my modern Kush type hybrids 🌺 flower
F79B674C-5158-46FB-8B06-39AB36321854.jpeg

xet

There Has to be non wispy Good yielding potent sativa … there has to be.. I was watching the Congo episode of strain hunters the other day they traveled to fucking Africa into the heart through audacious conditions seeking that special sativa seed & they came back grew them out and tested 8% it just didn’t seem worth it also I imagine this is where Franco got sick and eventually died? RIP
True Sativa flowers measured by volumetric density will always reach some sort of threshhold by which they stop being Sativa.

It is like achieving a true min/max. Minimum of what it would no longer be and maximum potential of what it is.

Heat, terroir, light intensity, this is what is driving the continued epigenetics of a Sativa population.

It would be possible with scientific analysis to cull a population into higher states of potency but without working large numbers the task seems improbable and we revert back to the easier task of rooting around a highly selected NH line etc.

Even if the population is brought up to 15 or 20% there is some sort of natural tether drawing it back to 8% as it was.

Maybe that was economical, lack of shared interest by the locals, maybe it's the tall canopy shading many hours of the day only really allowing green light thru for a significant portion of the daytime.

A 10x20' greenhouse in a sea-level equatorial desert could be a prime research location ..

goingrey

I’d be happy with anything in the 20% range… and yes I’m extremely skeptical of any of these labs with those gigantic 30+ THC reports…Just to be clear effect & yield is my first and foremost primary consideration & I’m very happy with original haze it has the kind of high that I want …the potency is good But I know there are more potent sativa out there..I’d like to get Wallyducks Neville Haze / C5 mango haze tested, At this point it’s clone I’m holding onto it …Extremely high-quality high and it’s actually more potent than original Haze…

You really should get the Nev's/C5 tested. Probably it's in the 20's and for sure at least close. If it's a yielder too I guess you already have what you're looking for.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
again, get the Malawi, get the Vietblack. those are the ones on the market that caused the "most potent " rating over loooong time of googling. dont grow "any kind of" Strain and assume it will be realdeal. Few is realdeal and powerfull potent.

Goodyealding too.. Seriously i dont know the Anwser to that. haha
I’m leaning towards the Malawi … you’re the second person to say this to me…:respect: to all you sativa lovers

Wuachuma

There Has to be non wispy Good yielding potent sativa … there has to be.. I was watching the Congo episode of strain hunters the other day they traveled to fucking Africa into the heart through audacious conditions seeking that special sativa seed & they came back grew them out and tested 8% it just didn’t seem worth it also I imagine this is where Franco got sick and eventually died? RIP

Sativas can yield very well as a whole plant, but commonly wont have dense buds
That said, the densest buds Ive come across are Southern African - to include Zamal - Thai, Colombian.

The wispiest Ive seen are Colombian, Indian, Sinai, Jamaican.

herbgreen

Veteran
I would just keep your loyal guys and stay with it...

No sense in changing horses mid-stream you know?

Go for it and grow what you think is the best...you must become the standard

Fantastic place...Now all you need is state of the art greenhouse:smokeit:

Things are changing fast over there....It will right itself

You may have relief in the way of bank and loan once Cannabis becomes a real commodity in the stock market

Then you can get what you need for structure and security by way of loan or lease

Soon we shall be legit humans for once...And @that point it will be to late

Big pharma and bigger 'farma' will take over

You got your foot in the door...give em a few good kicks before its over

herbgreen

Veteran
Yeah, I have to go with willy on that Malawi its just not for everybody

If you still have that blue dream

That looked to be just about as good as anything....:dance013:

Sometimes when we spend a lot of time looking for things...Its stuff that we already have...Its True.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would just keep your loyal guys and stay with it...

No sense in changing horses mid-stream you know?

Go for it and grow what you think is the best...you must become the standard

Fantastic place...Now all you need is state of the art greenhouse:smokeit:

Things are changing fast over there....It will right itself

You may have relief in the way of bank and loan once Cannabis becomes a real commodity in the stock market

Then you can get what you need for structure and security by way of loan or lease

Soon we shall be legit humans for once...And @that point it will be to late

Big pharma and bigger 'farma' will take over

You got your foot in the door...give em a few good kicks before its over
I’m not changing horses I’m holding original Haze and Nev Haze/C5 Mango both of which are extraordinarily good..I just like bullshitting with you guys but I know this is the place to go to ask for these types of questions