What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

romanoweed

I heard of 22 Percent for a pure Thai. It doesent matter anyway.

but 3 Puffs of a good Pheno of 70s Thai, and youre flying to Orisiris. Thats a Fact that happend to me.
Sadly they are dying out in todays Prophit oriented world, so i cant point out a single old Thai link.

But Vietblack - Snowhigh, or Vietblack - Jtoucans Instagram alltho very different verdicts, very very powerfull acording me.

Smoked it 3 days ago, and it gave me Synastesia. Hundert percent synesthesia. Means i heard a Tree sing like Birds (cause a swarm of singing Birds flight by in a Formation like a Tree)

(Vietblack 15 percent ubiased analysis )

Last edited:

goingrey

OK well that’s coming from Ace ;)I’m looking for an unbiased feedback 34% seems outrageously high has anyone actually grown golden tiger and can tell me about its potency or any other sativa?

Yes that's very high. Though THC content isn't everything. In his Pot Cast episode @dubi said ACE's strongest is the Killer A5, the CofA they have for that says 28% THC.

Haven't grown either but there are many reports here on ICMag for both. I'm now growing the Malawi that is one of the parents to the Killer A5 but they are still small seedlings so not much to report yet.

Panama and Zamaldelica I have grown. Both have good potency. Haven't had them tested but the "advertised" ~20% THC seems legit.

romanoweed

I have a couple people on my Side for the Vietblack as very powerful.

- @SolarLogos who is knowledgable, i think its one of his Favorites, and he said it does him right.
- Some younger folks, they literally freak out (not me, i become calm) , and barely cant finish a Joint for 3 Persons.
- The College of The Source of this Line said, a good lowgeneration Pheno, and even the most hardened Stoners would refuse to smoke more..

And yes, many Folks vote for ACE Malawi or Golden Tiger as some of THE strongest on market. I still advise Vietblack.. its pretty powerful, and non-ceiling, and kind

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard of 22 Percent for a pure Thai. It doesent matter anyway.

but 3 Puffs of a good Pheno of 70s Thai, and youre flying to Orisiris. Thats a Fact that happend to me.
Sadly they are dying out in todays Prophit oriented world, so i cant point out a single old Thai link.

But Vietblack - Snowhigh, or Vietblack - Jtoucans Instagram alltho very different verdicts, very very powerfull acording me.

Smoked it 3 days ago, and it gave me Synastesia. Hundert percent synesthesia. Means i heard a Tree sing like Birds (cause a swarm of singing Birds flight by in a Formation like a Tree)

(Vietblack 15 percent ubiased analysis )
I’m very familiar with the chocolate thai that circulated on the East Coast up to 1982 it was the strongest weed I can vouch for that stronger than almost anything I’ve ever smoked that’s why it is legendary

Last edited:

goingrey

I have a couple people on my Side for the Vietblack as very powerful.

- @SolarLogos who is knowledgable, i think its one of his Favorites, and he said it does him right.
- Some younger folks, they literally freak out (not me, i become calm) , and barely cant finish a Joint for 3 Persons.
- The College of The Source of this Line said, a good lowgeneration Pheno, and even the most hardened Stoners would refuse to smoke more..

And yes, many Folks vote for ACE Malawi or Golden Tiger as some of THE strongest on market. I still advise Vietblack.. its pretty powerful, and non-ceiling, and kind

Showing 23-25% THC for the Vietnamese Black on some of the American dispensary aggregator sites. Really high for not being a hybrid.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hey guys what’s the most potent sativa’s you’ve come across ? Verified &tested THC % #’s ?
Super skunk LOL
2000(or 2001)
Numerous hearing distortions and paranoia, a quiet evening in the woods in Italy with the audio of a documentary in the African savannah...
I can't tell you which strain I've tried is the most powerful, each one is powerful in its own way ....

xet

OK well that’s coming from Ace ;)I’m looking for an unbiased feedback 34% seems outrageously high has anyone actually grown golden tiger and can tell me about its potency or any other sativa?
First, I want to be clear I really only care about strains that connect me to that blessed feeling of love from God and I respect anyone who respects my view as my own on that front.

Second, some of my experience, not a sativa: I witnessed GG4 in CO test 43%. The only 40+ I have seen but they were all plugged into some large outfit who all chase these 40s lines around. Important people paying high high amounts for a zone.

Since then I have seen 100 34%ers and probably 10000 24%ers (these are everywhere now, agreed?)

Where I am really getting at with this post is, start with a 25%er, hatch and test 10,000 plants, and you might find your 30 or 40%er. If not, try again. The quickest way would be to find a clone.

Personally THCA potency does not interest me. Not my milestone or even topical interest for discussion outside of etymology .

15% THCA and 25% THCV could be my milestone.

I could find I am wrong when I get there.

Yes, the fingerhash of that GG4 wrecked me.

But I smoke for elevation and not to be stoned.

Verifying the cannabinoids present are activating the CB1 (sativa) receptors in the head and not the CB2 (indica) receptors in the body really interests me.

If I had to chase a Sativa for potency's sake I am going with a Thai or Mexican. I would start with local landrace direct from source to make selections.

I do enjoy potent from time to time but it's not my chase.

xet

Got any pics?
No. Numerous experiences. Growing up around them. Known for it, etc. May be because the Mexican sativas I am familiar with are in the Salvadoran desert grown with some very unusual and multigenerational farming practices passed down by the ancestors and not on the Mexican coast or tropical highland mountains which are perhaps much kinder on that front.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First, I want to be clear I really only care about strains that connect me to that blessed feeling of love from God and I respect anyone who respects my view as my own on that front.

Second, some of my experience, not a sativa: I witnessed GG4 in CO test 43%. The only 40+ I have seen but they were all plugged into some large outfit who all chase these 40s lines around. Important people paying high high amounts for a zone.

Since then I have seen 100 34%ers and probably 10000 24%ers (these are everywhere now, agreed?)

Where I am really getting at with this post is, start with a 25%er, hatch and test 10,000 plants, and you might find your 30 or 40%er. If not, try again. The quickest way would be to find a clone.

Personally THCA potency does not interest me. Not my milestone or even topical interest for discussion outside of etymology .

15% THCA and 25% THCV could be my milestone.

I could find I am wrong when I get there.

Yes, the fingerhash of that GG4 wrecked me.

But I smoke for elevation and not to be stoned.

Verifying the cannabinoids present are activating the CB1 (sativa) receptors in the head and not the CB2 (indica) receptors in the body really interests me.

If I had to chase a Sativa for potency's sake I am going with a Thai or Mexican. I would start with local landrace direct from source to make selections.

I do enjoy potent from time to time but it's not my chase.
I’d be happy with anything in the 20% range… and yes I’m extremely skeptical of any of these labs with those gigantic 30+ THC reports…Just to be clear effect & yield is my first and foremost primary consideration & I’m very happy with original haze it has the kind of high that I want …the potency is good But I know there are more potent sativa out there..I’d like to get Wallyducks Neville Haze / C5 mango haze tested, At this point it’s clone I’m holding onto it …Extremely high-quality high and it’s actually more potent than original Haze…

xet

I’d be happy with anything in the 20% range… and yes I’m extremely skeptical of any of these labs with those gigantic 30+ THC reports…Just to be clear effect & yield is my first and foremost primary consideration & I’m very happy with original haze it has the kind of high that I want …the potency is good But I know there are more potent sativa out there..I’d like to get Wallyducks Neville Haze / C5 mango haze tested, At this point it’s clone I’m holding onto it …Extremely high-quality high and it’s actually more potent than original Haze…
I have similar goals.

In my mind I have maybe 3 rooms: or just flower, clone. All flowering plants will be cloned and the plants in clone will be placed into flower and the clones will stay clones and the flowering plants will all have a sample removed and smoked at each week of their cycle and there will be aggressive culling and restocking of the clone and flower room until smoke selections are narrowed down. Something like 100-500 clones going at any time.

More than likely what we find is not what we knew we needed.

xet

I have similar goals.

In my mind I have maybe 3 rooms: or just flower, clone. All flowering plants will be cloned and the plants in clone will be placed into flower and the clones will stay clones and the flowering plants will all have a sample removed and smoked at each week of their cycle and there will be aggressive culling and restocking of the clone and flower room until smoke selections are narrowed down. Something like 100-500 clones going at any time.

More than likely what we find is not what we knew we needed.
It is a really arduous task because all different flower locations will smoke different. Top often being the most potent/best etc.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There Has to be non wispy Good yielding potent sativa … there has to be.. I was watching the Congo episode of strain hunters the other day they traveled to fucking Africa into the heart through audacious conditions seeking that special sativa seed & they came back grew them out and tested 8% it just didn’t seem worth it also I imagine this is where Franco got sick and eventually died? RIP

Latest posts

Latest posts