What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Heres 5 zamal i managed to get growing over the last 3 weeks. They were in moist paper towel in sealed container for 5 weeks with nothing, which i knew was going to happen so i do what i always do to get em started and that was to skuff the fuck out of the edge that splits when they germinate. After 2 days 2 sprouted and another 2 days they had all sprouted.Last year i lost 2 out of the 5 i started as 2 had rotted(my own fault) so if anyone has got old seeds or seeds that just won't sprout get the sandpaper out and skuff the edge tha splits. Heres the pics ....These will be going indoors for a seed run. 1 plant whorled philotaxy as well as polyploidy.....enjoy[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Heres 5 zamal i managed to get growing over the last 3 weeks. They were in moist paper towel in sealed container for 5 weeks with nothing, which i knew was going to happen so i do what i always do to get em started and that was to skuff the fuck out of the edge that splits when they germinate. After 2 days 2 sprouted and another 2 days they had all sprouted.Last year i lost 2 out of the 5 i started as 2 had rotted(my own fault) so if anyone has got old seeds or seeds that just won't sprout get the sandpaper out and skuff the edge tha splits. Heres the pics ....These will be going indoors for a seed run. 1 plant whorled philotaxy as well as polyploidy.....enjoy]

In all my years I have never heard of seeds taking 5 weeks to germinate. The ones you have that took five weeks to germinate must have been many years old.

I'll have to remember about scuffing the seeds if they are old. I know this method is recommended for a number of plant seeds, but I have never heard of it being used for cannabis seeds.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looking very solid out there UHN!

The Purple Haze x Malawi catches my eye especially. Looks like she could explode when flower picks up. Our grow season ends relatively early so narrow leaf always makes me smile...and she sure is narrow. :)

Peace
F2F

Thanks F2F! These plants are being grown about 25km from the coast. Around parallel 33. Plenty of dry heat. Will be seeing some 38C + days ahead. I’m expecting this beauty to double up in size during flower. 4m or more if I let her go, but I’ll probably put in rebar and netting for support and to somewhat limit height. Growth should continue to October and then she’ll stack up through November.

picture.php

picture.php

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
Punto Rojo

Punto Rojo

Following OldCoolSativa's intriguing TLT Punto Rojo cross -

A fresh cola of TLT Punto Rojo.

They have been in jars for about 3 weeks now. This is my third go around of growing these out.

I'll do a little write up and more pics of this strain once these have cured a bit and I can properly evaluate them against the previous rounds.

Regarding NH21 x MM
I was wondering which MM was in that cross?

Hey Hazenacious - that was from Bushy's seeds.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple Haze x Malawi update.

picture.php

Baby organics to try and keep that yellow leaf at bay.

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

Less hazy

picture.php

picture.php

More hazy and fave atm.

picture.php

picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Golden Tiger Thai Dom

Man I am green with envy at your freedom to plant those monsters right at home. Living under weed prohibition can get really tiresome, what with all the sneaking around to grow out in the wilderness where rippers are an ever present worry.

I'm about to pop some Golden Tiger seeds down here by the Equator, quite late in the year, but for the first time ever, they'll be getting a start indoors under grow lights, so who knows, I may have some pictures similar to this one, to post before long.

RED 1

Man I am green with envy at your freedom to plant those monsters right at home. Living under weed prohibition can get really tiresome, what with all the sneaking around to grow out in the wilderness where rippers are an ever present worry.

I'm about to pop some Golden Tiger seeds down here by the Equator, quite late in the year, but for the first time ever, they'll be getting a start indoors under grow lights, so who knows, I may have some pictures similar to this one, to post before long.
Freedom?
If cops walk in, hope I'm tripping just to see their reaction Definitely they won't have a chainsaw with them
Spring lockdown, and a vague, under virus, future
Need to LST them down a bit
Next summer I'll be doing most of the veg. indoors, myself. ST
Its easier to deal with "bugs", summers which are getting warmer etc when they are slightly "stronger" as seedlings
Thanks my friend, and, good luck with the Aces

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Freedom?
If cops walk in, hope I'm tripping just to see their reaction Definitely they won't have a chainsaw with them
Spring lockdown, and a vague, under virus, future
Need to LST them down a bit
Next summer I'll be doing most of the veg. indoors, myself. ST
Its easier to deal with "bugs", summers which are getting warmer etc when they are slightly "stronger" as seedlings
Thanks my friend, and, good luck with the Aces

Nice RED. Enjoy em cop free I hope.