What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

RED 1

Golden Tiger Thai Dom

Golden Tiger Thai Dom

Ace Seeds
In soil #1

Attachments

• IMG_20200805_054836.jpg
    IMG_20200805_054836.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 8 24 17 (24 Days Flowering)
    8 24 17 (24 Days Flowering)
    81.8 KB · Views: 27

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very pretty and sativa looking plant harvestreaper. What is the origin of the acgua verde?

harvestreaper

Veteran
Very pretty and sativa looking plant harvestreaper. What is the origin of the acgua verde?

thanks yesum i think so to ,,the acgua verde and acgua were sent to me when trading with bsc the only info i got was on the verde and was told it was a paragyuan hybrid,,two phenos def showed a hybrid style and the two remaining are like full blown sats very long flo,,very sweet incency smells only had 4 girls ill keep one of the two fast ones and looking forward to testing the sat phenos

Cola on an Eastern Ghats valley ganja, grown indoor. Under 10/14 from the beginning; day 108. Fragrance is mango and woody incense. Getting there...

picture.php

picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice plant centr1fuge. Did you mean you 10/14 from start of veg or flower? I am considering doing 9/15 from start of veg. Don't judge me:pointlaug, I have to finish flowering a couple plants and want to speed things by combining two grows.

Much gratitude, yesum. Sorry for the unclear wording. 10/14 straight from sprout. I wanted to see if I could get the strain to finish without having to top it. I’m actually about to try 9/15 myself, so let’s do it!

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
NH21 x MM - Part 2

NH21 x MM - Part 2

Harvest of the NH21 x MM:

A sample of dried colas ready to start curing:

I collated the smell evaluations we did on this plant during this run, it is interesting to see how variable the scents were. Each of the following was roughly 2 weeks apart starting about the 8th week of flower.

Citrus (Tang - Instant Orange drink mix), Pumpkin, Cleaning Fluid, Eucalyptus

Piney, Turpentine, Ivory Soap, Over ripe Tangerine

Bright honey lime, Pez candy

Harvest - Strong black tea, mint

3 Weeks of cure - Green Tea, Light Spearmint, Overall smell is quite mild now

I'll update with a smoke report once it has had a few more months in the jar. But I am pretty sure already that I will be exploring further what this line has to offer ;)

Cheers!

HAZENACIOUS

Harvest of the NH21 x MM:

A sample of dried colas ready to start curing:

View Image

I collated the smell evaluations we did on this plant during this run, it is interesting to see how variable the scents were. Each of the following was roughly 2 weeks apart starting about the 8th week of flower.

Citrus (Tang - Instant Orange drink mix), Pumpkin, Cleaning Fluid, Eucalyptus

Piney, Turpentine, Ivory Soap, Over ripe Tangerine

Bright honey lime, Pez candy

Harvest - Strong black tea, mint

3 Weeks of cure - Green Tea, Light Spearmint, Overall smell is quite mild now

View Image

I'll update with a smoke report once it has had a few more months in the jar. But I am pretty sure already that I will be exploring further what this line has to offer ;)

Cheers!
Hi Shiroshi,
Thanks for pics,

Those look very nice, I was wondering which MM was in that cross? This cut below was some of the best Ive tried. Below was the only seedling of them all to show the giant haze trichomes, which I have only seen on my 5hz.

The color on yours looks similar to my NH21XMM keeper:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OldCoolSativa

Here's a 20-week keeper from my puntodorado run (TLT punto rojo x '78 Colombian gold). Flushed with dehumidifier water for the last 6 weeks of flower. Pine and ginger aromas at harvest. Extraordinary smoke and taste. My friends and family have confirmed that I've succeeded in bringing back that '70s weed. Old school for sure.

Edited to add...damnit, ICMag's resizing utility butchers my photos.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PD1 colas7 F138.jpg
    PD1 colas7 F138.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 17

RED 1

Golden Tiger Thai Dom

Attachments

• IMG_20200811_122522.jpg
    IMG_20200811_122522.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200811_193504.jpg
    IMG_20200811_193504.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 16

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
A week goes by, the F-13 is really starting to set its bud sites. Just under 1.5m tall.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Really setting up for a finish by end of September. Smells are divine. Hash, coffee lead drivers. After a few hours away from all the plants, that’s the aroma still on me.

F2F

Looking very solid out there UHN!

The Purple Haze x Malawi catches my eye especially. Looks like she could explode when flower picks up. Our grow season ends relatively early so narrow leaf always makes me smile...and she sure is narrow. :)

Peace
F2F