What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I trust you are all doing well, and enjoying this new year.
I made at least 50 new crosses last year, and will soon begin popping seeds in multiple trays. Last year was the most bountiful year to date, going all the way back to 1972, when I first started growing.

I did Hazes to Hazes, Kush to Hazes, Indicas to Sativas, and about everything else you can do. well over 50 fresh test tubes filled with pollen are being stored in the seed/pollen fridge. I still have 3-4 more trays of male buds to sift, tube/ vac lock, and put on ice. Last year was a great year.

I wish you all well in growing new crosses this fresh new year!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I trust you are all doing well, and enjoying this new year.
I made at least 50 new crosses last year, and will soon begin popping seeds in multiple trays. Last year was the most bountiful year to date, going all the way back to 1972, when I first started growing.

I did Hazes to Hazes, Kush to Hazes, Indicas to Sativas, and about everything else you can do. well over 50 fresh test tubes filled with pollen are being stored in the seed/pollen fridge. I still have 3-4 more trays of male buds to sift, tube/ vac lock, and put on ice. Last year was a great year.

I wish you all well in growing new crosses this fresh new year!

HNY Dr. Purpur. Can’t wait to see what your crosses bare in 2020

D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze Ace Seeds

Killer A5 Haze Ace Seeds

:)

Attachments

• IMG_6311.jpg
    IMG_6311.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6307.jpg
    IMG_6307.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6309.jpg
    IMG_6309.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Panoramic from other end of room(expanding flower room to approx twice original size)
    Panoramic from other end of room(expanding flower room to approx twice original size)
    33.2 KB · Views: 38

djav59

Thank you ThaiBliss and much respect!! Here’s the purple haze x Thai from today. A sample bud that tells me...almost but not quite ready to chop.

View Image

View Image

Aromas classic old spicy/ woodsy haze, astringent Thai with black fruit and even some lilac.

They had no license for selling liquor but there was no law against proding some of the new veshches which they use to put in the old moloko,so you coul peet it along with vellocet or drenccom or one or two other veshches which would give you a nice quiet horrorshow 15 minutes of looking at Bog and all his Holy Angels and Saints in your left shoe with lights bursting all over you mozg.
Plez describe the high.

D

DNM1

Tutankhamon

Tutankhamon

Cherry 'bomb",floral, overpowering aromas that stay with you for quite some time when you come in contact, plus more

Attachments

• IMG_6353.jpg
    IMG_6353.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 14

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
They had no license for selling liquor but there was no law against proding some of the new veshches which they use to put in the old moloko,so you coul peet it along with vellocet or drenccom or one or two other veshches which would give you a nice quiet horrorshow 15 minutes of looking at Bog and all his Holy Angels and Saints in your left shoe with lights bursting all over you mozg.
Plez describe the high.

Nice quote. She (purple haze x Thai) will come down soon, but will need a nice long cure before I can give her a proper report. Green haze x Thai is in the jar, so maybe a report in 6 weeks.

who doesn't like seed pron

who doesn't like seed pron

:peacock: fresh , stripey goodness, I have three phenos of Mr Nice Doors, creatively labelled d1 d2 d3 he he,
had some fuckwit call crime stoppers so I used my pollen up from the fridge in a preservation effort,
so.......
Doors1 x truthband707/swazi/Doors male,
Doors2 x tb707/swazi/Doors,
Doors3 x tb707/swazi/Doors

the purple swazi father makes an elongated seed, just an observation:)

D

DNM1

I’ve been checking out ACE’s gear and that is the one that stood out to me, watching and looking forward to your thoughts on it!
Hi O. She's two months today, and,went (in veg.) through a 10 day period with humidity in the 80s.So it makes her,to me,somewhat tolerant to humidity.That's the period she did most of her stretching
Most pump the strain,with nutrients,from an early stage,mine did without(Biobizz AllMix),till she reached flowering.Now in with the program,watering daily, lots of it, nutrient feed once a week
If I had the space, would have chosen a 26ltr cloth pot for her.Have,with my limited experience, found that rooting system does better under those circumstances 25/26C 50/60% humidity
Responds very well to LST,super cropping(from what Ive seen others do),topping

D

DNM1

Hi O. She's two months today, and,went (in veg.) through a 10 day period with humidity in the 80s.So it makes her,to me,somewhat tolerant to humidity.That's the period she did most of her stretching
Most pump the strain,with nutrients,from an early stage,mine did without(Biobizz AllMix),till she reached flowering.Now in with the program,watering daily, lots of it, nutrient feed once a week
If I had the space, would have chosen a 26ltr cloth pot for her.Have,with my limited experience, found that rooting system does better under those circumstances 25/26C 50/60% humidity
Responds very well to LST,super cropping(from what Ive seen others do),topping
Her "sister" didn't respond well to that 10 day high humidity period.Had her first nutrient feed,pre flower,at the same time,.....,lockdown
When transferred to the cloth 26ltr pot,two weeks after with water only,I find Zamaldelica more suitable, size:),for my grow room.
Zamal two months old,in flower

Attachments

• IMG_6435.jpg
    IMG_6435.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6438.jpg
    IMG_6438.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 18
D

DNM1

Her "sister" didn't respond well to that 10 day high humidity period.Had her first nutrient feed,pre flower,at the same time,.....,lockdown
When transferred to the cloth 26ltr pot,two weeks after with water only,I find Zamaldelica more suitable, size:),for my grow room.
Zamal two months old,in flower
P.S for KA5H had to upgrade lamp, lacking intensity, from 600W HPS to 1000W HPs,and Zamal,started her 12/12 from day one, which maybe was there reason she "lockdown" on me.She hadn't reached "maturity" to deal with high humidity

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The first NH I ever grew came from Shanty. Both NH and Mango Haze were outstanding, and yielded like crazy. Giant plants. Super strong, and super tasty!

djav59

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So what is best source for Ace to US looks like most GB sites limited or no stock. [/FONT]

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purpur, have you run C99? I assume yes but do not remember if you did. Gonna pop some Snowhigh Colombian Gold '72 in a couple weeks. He says they are different than the USC CG '72.

Some Mango Thai in the fridge, might get that out. Finally gonna pop some Zapotec seeds, Oaxacan x Colombian Gold '82. ******s Jack one of those. Senegalese 2 or so. See if any of the last Manapuri will germ, none so far did.

E

ESTERCHASER

i really gotta give N haze a go man i feel like im missing out.
heard of a lemon haze..........PLEASE!

djav59

So ok getting closer are there any real true Colombian gold strains out there?
Or is everything including Thai all upgraded and hybridized ?
I s there really anything as strain preservation once it leaves its native environment?