What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze

Killer A5 Haze

:)

Attachments

• IMG_4381.jpg
    IMG_4381.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 14

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Zamaldelica x (Vietnam Black x Thai)

Zamaldelica x (Vietnam Black x Thai)

45 days of flower

probably halfway done if I'm lucky

picture.php

D

DNM1

Tutankhamon sativa pheno

Tutankhamon sativa pheno

Attachments

• IMG_4882.jpg
    IMG_4882.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4884.jpg
    IMG_4884.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4888.jpg
    IMG_4888.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4878.jpg
    IMG_4878.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 21
D

DNM1

Tutankhamon short pheno

Tutankhamon short pheno

Attachments

• IMG_4905.jpg
    IMG_4905.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 14
D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze Zamaldelica Ace Seeds

Killer A5 Haze Zamaldelica Ace Seeds

Attachments

• IMG_4929.jpg
    IMG_4929.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4923.jpg
    IMG_4923.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4939.jpg
    IMG_4939.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 18

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Very nice: "green Old Timer haze x Meao Thai"

This as well: "Zamaldelica x (Vietnam Black x Thai)"

Both of you have been keeping it sativa, and "bringing it" for a very long time. Much respect!
:tiphat:

Samson4

Veteran
Turning a haze into a house wife. Taking her in to reveg and hopefully she'll be here for me in spring.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
Turning a haze into a house wife. Taking her in to reveg and hopefully she'll be here for me in spring.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Nice!

How long does this selection take to bloom? I see you OP'd the OTH and then selected over 3 generations. You've done a great job!

I ran 1 POTH from ACE inside it took like 140 days and still didn't finish. Next time indoors I plan to incorporate MH vs the Super HPS I ran last time. I was down to 10/14 at the end.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Very nice: "green Old Timer haze x Meao Thai"

This as well: "Zamaldelica x (Vietnam Black x Thai)"

Both of you have been keeping it sativa, and "bringing it" for a very long time. Much respect!
:tiphat:

Thank you ThaiBliss and much respect!! Here’s the purple haze x Thai from today. A sample bud that tells me...almost but not quite ready to chop.

picture.php

picture.php

Aromas classic old spicy/ woodsy haze, astringent Thai with black fruit and even some lilac.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Beautiful and I hope she makes a fine mother. Tell me about your plans to reveg? I’d like to try with my outdoor green and purple OTHxMT, but I’m not sure if either can take it. Plan to pot and light N feed under lights 18 hours or more. Not sure how to tackle the root ball as they’ve been in a big raised bed. Would you trim back the root ball..ala bonsai?

Samson4

Veteran
Nice!

How long does this selection take to bloom? I see you OP'd the OTH and then selected over 3 generations. You've done a great job!

I ran 1 POTH from ACE inside it took like 140 days and still didn't finish. Next time indoors I plan to incorporate MH vs the Super HPS I ran last time. I was down to 10/14 at the end.

Thank you for the kind words. I planted her in late August, she started stretching in October and she's just about finished now in January. Although, I'm usually a little early when I harvest; especially if I'm going to keep her alive.

Beautiful and I hope she makes a fine mother. Tell me about your plans to reveg? I’d like to try with my outdoor green and purple OTHxMT, but I’m not sure if either can take it. Plan to pot and light N feed under lights 18 hours or more. Not sure how to tackle the root ball as they’ve been in a big raised bed. Would you trim back the root ball..ala bonsai?

I appreciate that; as do I. I try to keep as much of the root ball intact as I can. I usually take a shovel or a sharpshooter and dig a circle with a radius of 1 foot. Once I get the root ball up; I'll loosen the dirt as necessary to fit it into it's new home. I never intend to loose any root mass but I always do. Put it to you this way; it probably took me 5 minutes to dig up and re-pot that haze.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Nice!

Hmmm. That’s a serious OTH leaning pheno. Did you clone? Even then you’d be looking at 18 weeks indoors? Wonder how’d she of done outside?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thank you for the kind words. I planted her in late August, she started stretching in October and she's just about finished now in January. Although, I'm usually a little early when I harvest; especially if I'm going to keep her alive.

I appreciate that; as do I. I try to keep as much of the root ball intact as I can. I usually take a shovel or a sharpshooter and dig a circle with a radius of 1 foot. Once I get the root ball up; I'll loosen the dirt as necessary to fit it into it's new home. I never intend to loose any root mass but I always do. Put it to you this way; it probably took me 5 minutes to dig up and re-pot that haze.

Yeah, mine are/were late stages of flower. At least natural light is starting to lengthen ever so slightly. I appreciate the advice. After I chop the purple, I’ll give them both a light liquid N feed (kelp and fish) in the planter and then transplant with some new fresh soil. We will see what happens.

G

Ot1 haze stem resin at 9 weeks flower:tiphat:

Attachments

• 15578new_101.jpg
    15578new_101.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 15578new_098.jpg
    15578new_098.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 13

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Love seeing all the Ace Satty gear. Nice dr feelzgood. Indoor OTH is not for faint of heart. You’ve got a ways to go. Always happy to see how resin dripping these OTH pure and hybrids get. The quality of the high with OTH is hard to find anywhere else.

Latest posts

Latest posts