What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
@solarlogos
This is the typical shape of the leaves, much wider than the pheno colombian or haze thai ...
picture.php

picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Ive seen nutes morph leafshape dramatically (epsom) the mag or potas turned some small pale narrow thai leaves into massive healthy dark green fat ones in 2 days.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Top dawgs Mango A5. Nov 5 and 6. Mid Michigan. A buddy tossed a makeshift covering on her and squeezed a close to an extra month after everything else was finished.

Attachments

• Resized_20191105_082246.jpg
    Resized_20191105_082246.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Resized_20191106_072132.jpg
    Resized_20191106_072132.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 20

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hey Ur Humbl Nr8tor, nice OTHs! The green ones still have one of my favorite sativa effects I’ve tried. So happy and the good ones can get visual after a cure. I haven’t posted here in a while either, but am glad to share with you guys my latest tent grow. There are 4 Oaxaca x Panama from Ace and 5 clones of Dalat x Congo Black from Snowhigh. 4 of the Dalat x CB are the same cutting. It’s very Dalat dom as you can tell.

Early smells:

OxP: 1 is strong sweet lemon incense, 3 are complex lemon, fruit, liver, wood/pine

Dalat dom plant is strong spearmint and gas/fuel with hints of fruit at times

26 days flower:

View Image

View Image

The Dalat cross are the lime green colored thin leaved bamboo stalks that are just starting to build flower mostly located in the top left area. The OxP are the dark thick leaved plants that are more developed located more in the bottom right area.

Those are looking like they are going to be booming soon. Nice and healthy!!

BoldAsLove

Veteran
I grabbed a few close ups cause I know you all appreciate them

Oaxaca x Panama 2
picture.php

Dalat pheno
picture.php

picture.php

Oaxaca x Panama 4
picture.php

Left - Oaxaca x Panama 1
Right - Oaxaca x Panama 3
Photo bomb by the Dalat pheno
picture.php

Samson4

Veteran
Samson4 looks real nice the purpleing temp related or just what she dose ?.

In this girl I'm almost certain it is temp related. Some will purple very strongly early into flowering. However, this has been a very cold fall. Usually these temps aren't seen until late January if we see them at all.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
In this girl I'm almost certain it is temp related. Some will purple very strongly early into flowering. However, this has been a very cold fall. Usually these temps aren't seen until late January if we see them at all.

I have heard of Red and purple Thai from older guys than me she looks stunning my friend i hope she smokes as good as she looks for you great job.

delicorganic

After passing through mountains of difficulties,kalamata IBL strain is still on the road..
Harsh cannabis laws in my country does not giving me the opportunity to be faster with her..
I m working on kalamata strain a few years now and patience has become my great virtue.
Kalamata it’s not the easiest strain to work with.

After another successful outdoor open pollination project, my breeding goals now are to stabilize traits like the quality of the electric/motivating high of this strain,the unique oldschool hashy terpene profile and the great adaption in very hot climates.
At the same time,I’m trying to eliminate intersex issues and low yields.
As you can see, flowers are so fluffy and have a very
high leaf to bud ratio..this kind/structure of flowers is a fine answer to the question of why people here stop growing these heirlooms and many years before they choose to grow mostly albanian or dutch hybrids.

Also I’m planning to use kalamata IBL in order to create a few different F1 hybrids with strains that have opposite genetic background and could also improve adaption on indoor growing.

I wood

Speaking of airy buds.
This green haze honduran ended up this way both times i grew it. The first time i thought it was from up potting too late. Nope, second one grew exactly the same in the same pot the entire flowering cycle.
Not much to look at but great uplifting effects. About 90% was cobbed and is smelling fantastic so far.
This flowered for 19 weeks, starting at 11/13 and the last month was 9/15 to help it finish. It was still pushing new pistils at the tips when i chopped it.

A labor of love for sure.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Top dawgs Mango A5. Nov 5 and 6. Mid Michigan. A buddy tossed a makeshift covering on her and squeezed a close to an extra month after everything else was finished.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81593&pictureid=1989946&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81593&pictureid=1989947&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81593&pictureid=1989948&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81593&pictureid=1989950&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81593&pictureid=1989949&thumb=1]View ImageK1 female showed her herm factor..bummed as I really wanted a fully expressed female, I have one male also which may be a good pollen donor? wait and see I suppose,absolutely love the sativa side of cannabis, and always willing to take risks with genetics...included in this update are two Doors phenos from Mr Nice..(sexually stable and stinky)[/URL]

These are some sweet looken ladies. Yummy.

Man I miss growin outside whether its big plants or small plants I just love it. I can't wait do it again sometime. Maybe next to with auto fastbuds seed.

Latest posts

Latest posts