What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Samson4

Veteran
Been a while.
Ghana
picture.php

picture.php

This is Acapulco Gold x Purple Haze f2. The original seeds were sold by Brazilian Seed Company in 2007. It was called Morta Mortal. I selected a very psychoactive female.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Samson4

Veteran
@ Sampson4 good to see you posting. Mota Mortal was acapulco gold X purple haze. The purple haze came from 20'thai not tom hill. How was the taste on the Mota Mortal?

You're absolutely right. My apologies; it's been almost 15 years. I'll correct my post. Do you have any pictures of 20'thai's haze?

Its hard to remember all of the phenos. I have a few packages of them labelled spiced coco pheno, hazey resin and one labelled A++ pine/fuel /resin. This one was extremely good all around.

mexicani-ar

Mota Mortal

Mota Mortal

Been a while.
Ghana
View Image
View Image

This is Acapulco Gold x Purple Haze f2. The original seeds were sold by Brazilian Seed Company in 2007. It was called Morta Mortal. I selected a very psychoactive female.
View Image
View Image
View Image

Absolutely amazing, I've only read very little about the Mota Mortal, but definitely seems like a long flowering cross, very nice pictures by the way, did you make any F3's?

D

DNM1

Greek Landrace Sativa

Greek Landrace Sativa

:)

Attachments

• IMG_4361.jpg
    IMG_4361.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4362.jpg
    IMG_4362.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4373.jpg
    IMG_4373.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4375.jpg
    IMG_4375.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 17

Samson4

Veteran
Absolutely amazing, I've only read very little about the Mota Mortal, but definitely seems like a long flowering cross, very nice pictures by the way, did you make any F3's?

I did not. I open pollinated the mota mortal and made clones of my favorites. That's all I did with them. This plant is an f2 of my favorite male and female.

romanoweed

Some Vietnamblack. Should be same Lineage like in Reefermans Willie Nelsons, wich was Vietblack x Nepalese . But These are pure.

picture.php

picture.php

I hope they survive... They are in completey wet Earth. only 10 centimeter is above Water.. they shouldnt rot, thats not my Mainconcern, my Concern is Airflow, then later my concern is rotting. I had a cross with 1/4 Haze,and it was the only one rotting and dying in Springtime.. They know this Weather.. But my concern is, will it really produce the Seeds wich are ripening on These Buds? Despite the completely soaked Earth with questionable amount of Airflow, wich is needed? I wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could place them higher, but its very risky going into Swamp, and i dont wanna do it.. But i Need their Seeds,!

romanoweed

More Vietblacks:
Please tell me if they survive with half of Roots in constant Water.

picture.php

picture.php

Havent smelled them in Flower, but not really strong. But i loved smell in veg. Green Apple, no better i would say green Mango, (not ripe Mango) . One smelled a tiny Little bit like this Amaretto, Marzipan thingy

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Panama x original haze
picture.php

picture.php

Mauritius x Ethiopia
picture.php

Purple drop
(green ot1 haze x thai) x(purple ot1haze x thai)) x Honduras
picture.php

picture.php

romanoweed

I wanted to say short: i took the VietnamBlacks out of the Water. They have still Abit contact with the Wet Ground, so i dont make me Illusions they will ever dry. But atleast the Roots should breath Abit better now. I have to say in same time, that Mold took over, also on the Vietblack.. Im very unshure if the longer flowering Viets will make the Seeds. But atleast i did now what i could. Ok i cout try cut the Contact to the Wet Ground, but i dont wanna do it. Its cold and bääh.. I just try stay untouched. But while taking mold i can clearly feel from Smell and Resin, that i found a Strain, wich Comes Close to what i dreamed.. Not that Close, but far bejond any Haze-Hybrid, and for shure far bejond Streetweed. I fell it now.. Lowanxiety, calmness, Energy, but not hectic Energy, no depressive, even i was Walking trough November Swamps while getting a bit dreamy. OR Atleast it surrounds that Regions of Flash (sorry English).