What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Thank you Jaded! I love this thread so i decided to register beacause im growing this Guatemala Sativa of seed from really good "mango" as they call it there. Guatemala is really special for marijuana cos you can find sativas from north and south america. Volcanic soil and Good sun and weather.
Im trying to know which is the background of this Guatemala Sativa but i havent seen one that looks like min in the whole thread!

Simply beautiful flower. Very nice.

I find it curious that they are so different than the Honduran I picked up next door (Roatan). I would expect more similarities.

picture.php

picture.php

Dr verde

Simply beautiful flower. Very nice.

I find it curious that they are so different than the Honduran I picked up next door (Roatan). I would expect more similarities.

View Image

View Image

Wow! That Honduras looks sweet! Yeah me too i would expect more similarities but i think mine comes from the highlands but im not sure.. the difference is maybe because of that, as well i have noticed that in Guatemala we have several landraces that are maybe the result of the mix of old time sativas from both Mexico and South america plus the native ones. Is hard to tack the exacto
origin.. im in Sweden and this sativa takes cold and bad weather like nothing. Thanks for sharing !

L

laredo

picture.php

Question on the sativa experts.

My Luang Prabang strain.
What this means when a strain have at the latest one finger leaf 3 calyxes?
And all over the plant You can not see almost any hair?
And when the latest one finger leaves almost looks like a beginning of a pipe?

Latest posts

Latest posts