What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Breadwizard

picture.php

Lowers from the First Lady @ 40ish days of flower. Loving this one, super easy grow.

purple clouds

Veteran

The mango thai pictures RSC have on fb are actually pics of the red thai.

Smoke report on the red thai
The high starts in the head then goes down the body, bringing a blissful slightly relaxed feeling. euphoria builds up and gets you going with its balanced energy. smoke more and drift away into your head of thoughts, a fun happy high. its effects lasting 3-4 hrs. I can't remember the taste exactly but it was a really nice complex lemon/citrus with strong spice background.

Original info from RSC

Genetics: Pure Southeast Asian Ganja Plant
Latitude: 15°N
Regional Maturation: late December to early February
Height: 4m or more
Aroma: rich and 'leathery' like good tobacco, but nicer!
Characteristics: long red pistils on dark calyxes, big yields, great 'Thai' flavour

This is a big ganja strain grown in Northeast Thailand ('Isaan') and Lao.

Buds are typically a deep reddish-brown to mauve-brown and have unusual long red pistils ('hairs'). Smoke is particularly smooth and rich. The precise aroma is impossible to describe: something like leathery pipe tobacco, with hints of chocolate, coffee and musk.

These are large plants, capable of going over 4 metres outdoors. A superior plant to the 'Mekong', though unfortunately only limited stock is available at present.

The high is very euphoric and long-lasting. It is possible this 'Red Thai' line is related to a prized '70s Lao/Isaan strain that was grown in this region and known to smokers as 'Sa Daeng' or 'Red Ganja'.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Hehehe, the destroyer is very tending towards the Thai side, electric and even scary, it can induce paranoia but in small quantities it gives you energy (at least that's the effect it gives to me)...

I found that to happen if you harvest Destroyer too early, but I've been slowly and relentlessly (like a zombie yo) puffin' away at the Destroyer I harvested last month (110 days of flower) (boy do I love me the taste as it cures, I can experience the process and it's ....quite the experience):biggrin:
Point I was making, anyways, was that the later harvested and cured destroyer does not induce paranoia and is actually very mellow, the paranoia turns to munchies (ravenous kind munchies)
PS I must apologize for the lack of pictures, as my grow guy has not provided them to me to upload yet.

L

laredo

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Sativa landrace have normaly 5-7-9-11-13 finger leafs.
My hopfuly landrace from Luang Prabang shows other, 8! finger leafs.
Any comments?

Attachments

• IMG_20190904_190742.jpg
    IMG_20190904_190742.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20190904_191605.jpg
    IMG_20190904_191605.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20190904_190332.jpg
    IMG_20190904_190332.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20190904_191152.jpg
    IMG_20190904_191152.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 17

romanoweed

Laredo, please make some Close up Photos from the main Bud! I guess it is a peaceful very centered Flash from the Laos! But make some Close ups, so we can imagine better how it is.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

The mango thai pictures RSC have on fb are actually pics of the red thai.

Smoke report on the red thai
The high starts in the head then goes down the body, bringing a blissful slightly relaxed feeling. euphoria builds up and gets you going with its balanced energy. smoke more and drift away into your head of thoughts, a fun happy high. its effects lasting 3-4 hrs. I can't remember the taste exactly but it was a really nice complex lemon/citrus with strong spice background.

Original info from RSC

Genetics: Pure Southeast Asian Ganja Plant
Latitude: 15°N
Regional Maturation: late December to early February
Height: 4m or more
Aroma: rich and 'leathery' like good tobacco, but nicer!
Characteristics: long red pistils on dark calyxes, big yields, great 'Thai' flavour

This is a big ganja strain grown in Northeast Thailand ('Isaan') and Lao.

Buds are typically a deep reddish-brown to mauve-brown and have unusual long red pistils ('hairs'). Smoke is particularly smooth and rich. The precise aroma is impossible to describe: something like leathery pipe tobacco, with hints of chocolate, coffee and musk.

These are large plants, capable of going over 4 metres outdoors. A superior plant to the 'Mekong', though unfortunately only limited stock is available at present.

The high is very euphoric and long-lasting. It is possible this 'Red Thai' line is related to a prized '70s Lao/Isaan strain that was grown in this region and known to smokers as 'Sa Daeng' or 'Red Ganja'.
yep thats the stuff that caught my eye purple clouds ,
you did a great job there man ,
definitely something id love to be putting in my pipe ,
i recall seeing some "red thai" in my stash , thanks to you ,
and of course thanks to RSC ,
big ups to you both ...

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Thanks to all for posting personal knowledge of Thai Weed. Laredo, Johnny Chicago, Purple Clouds, EB, Wally, and everyone else, you guys made my week.
:tiphat:
All this stuff keeps reinforcing what I have heard before. The Thai Stick triangle of Chang Mai, Laos, and Burma, where the cool Himalayan mountain air comes down the river and meets the Hmong peoples and long growing season. Yes, I know, I'm taking some license here from the exact reality. Excuse me for waxing poetic. I do have Burmese, Chang Mai, and now Laos in my hobby breeding program. Not to mention Nepalese, also just downhill from the Tibetan Plateau similar to the Mekong and near India.
ThaiBliss

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

acapulco gold x uhkrul 2 coming up on 12 weeks this one got pretty dense buds smells lemony
picture.php

harvested around 50 seeds off her sis to ,hoping for same again

J

jaded1

nh21/MM x casey jones.plant smells of a sweet earthy dark chocolate with a pine disinfectant smell when brushed against.
picture.php