What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

M

Mr D

Zamaldelica X Durban Punch soaring cerebral high that blasts you off with the first hit.

20190216_125352.jpg

Panama Reg.pollenated by Vietnamese Black
20190214_225847.jpg

1 of 2 Killer A5 haze
20190209_231217.jpg

R

red23

Kali Mist Serious Seeds

Kali Mist Serious Seeds

:)

Attachments

• IMG_3624.jpg
    IMG_3624.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 14
R

red23

Golden Tiger Ace Seeds

Golden Tiger Ace Seeds

Attachments

• IMG_3633.jpg
    IMG_3633.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 21

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Day 18
picture.php

NigerianMangoHaze keeper up front..... RealGorilla "Kore" in the rear

picture.php

Beanz Lime Madness {MM x BLR}

picture.php

Sorry for the skunk pheno of Early Durban in back left lol HIDEOUS. The thin fans top middle is Durban pheno of EarlyDurban.
Mullumbimby taking up most of photo..... Psicodelicia bottom left..... Oaxacan keeper bottom right
The Hazes are lined all the way down the right... outta frame a bit {Mullumbimby photo kinda}

picture.php

Keeper with magical unique effects no smell from Sativa Loco {Oaxacan x Mexican Sativa} This pheno was choosen for pollen from NigerianMangoHaze. I made few hundred beans to sift through.
picture.php

Durban pheno of Early Durban {faster than broad leaf skunk pheno, but still a lighter feeder\sensitive nld type }

Hopefully soon I'll be playing with some Mangobiche, and Kerala to preserve.

R

red23

Kali China Ace Seeds

Kali China Ace Seeds

Made a mistake with her nutrient feed, flushed, and sorted some fan issues
12/12 pre flower all three

Attachments

• IMG_3678.jpg
    IMG_3678.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 18

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Lookin real good Bro Beanz!

Like a box of chocolates, never know what your gonna get, but your gonna get some real good ones!

I love the joy you have over these!
Gonna be awesome!

The rest of you are lookin great too!
Love this thread

B

beanz

Day 18
View Image
NigerianMangoHaze keeper up front..... RealGorilla "Kore" in the rear

View Image
Beanz Lime Madness {MM x BLR}

View Image
Sorry for the skunk pheno of Early Durban in back left lol HIDEOUS. The thin fans top middle is Durban pheno of EarlyDurban.
Mullumbimby taking up most of photo..... Psicodelicia bottom left..... Oaxacan keeper bottom right
The Hazes are lined all the way down the right... outta frame a bit {Mullumbimby photo kinda}

View Image
Keeper with magical unique effects no smell from Sativa Loco {Oaxacan x Mexican Sativa} This pheno was choosen for pollen from NigerianMangoHaze. I made few hundred beans to sift through.
View Image
Durban pheno of Early Durban {faster than broad leaf skunk pheno, but still a lighter feeder\sensitive nld type }

Hopefully soon I'll be playing with some Mangobiche, and Kerala to preserve.

looking nice mate , keep up the good work

B

beanz

Lookin real good Bro Beanz!

Like a box of chocolates, never know what your gonna get, but your gonna get some real good ones!

I love the joy you have over these!
Gonna be awesome!

The rest of you are lookin great too!
Love this thread

its the little things in life ....always bring a smile .
cheers doc :tiphat:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I made the seeds a number of years ago, have a couple of males that lean towards the middle, two girls that are like the mother.

Sunshineinabag

If you had to grow a two plant limit indoors. Which sativa could we use to pull it off? I'd enjoy journaling my first sativa experiance here at the mag.

Manivelle

Veteran
for your first may be something that will not dissapoint you after some knock out strong effect strains you use to smoke.

i'd say something hybrid X nld landrace with very distinctive aromas. (if i understood well the question) .

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
She got a repot today, to be honest the first round i ran a couple that went 16 and 18 weeks from clone, this round i have a couple that grow slow and have some more bld stem rubs. Just vegging them up to clone out into flower. Im going to bx the panama x colombian male by hìtting the betty girls with congo betty boys and vice versa, maybe even throw in a c.p.n x ot1 hz x panama x colombia girls for dusting.