What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Manivelle

Veteran
View Image
bit of a blurry pic but i still like the look of her think she quuualifies as a sativa ,,,,nanda devi ,,from couple of years back not that potent but good feeling spicey unusual <for me> smoke
you can find this good feeling with most of the nld landraces . you should try more if you liked this one. there is a lot to explore.if i maay suggest :)

LostTribe

Premium user
That first budshot of NB looks great Harvestreaper.

Love this strain. When I first picked this up I was prepared for a struggle indoors, but these are easy. They work great indoors if you don't let them get too big. Two of my girls at 11ish weeks:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79228&pictureid=1922358&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79230&pictureid=1922359&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Amazing thread everyone. Overwhelming really.

Is this variety available in seed form? How would it compare to Zamadelica?

harvestreaper

Veteran
Is this variety available in seed form? How would it compare to Zamadelica?

yes its a available in seedform ,,its not as strong as zamdelica or the zamals ive tried has more body and flavas but would make a great cross to it imo as it seems to cross well in general

T

Teddybrae

Was going to first ask if Mango Haze was a Sativa but I see above someone says it is. So here's a pic of a Fat pheno Mango Haze. It's beginning to flower ...
So's you can judge size ... the pots are 1800 in diameter (that's 6 feet for you people still on steam). That blue thing is half a 200 litre (44 imp gals, 50 US gals) drum.
Cheers!

picture.php

B

Bucket-Bong

AWESOME PLANT

AWESOME PLANT

Was going to first ask if Mango Haze was a Sativa but I see above someone says it is. So here's a pic of a Fat pheno Mango Haze. It's beginning to flower ...
So's you can judge size ... the pots are 1800 in diameter (that's 6 feet for you people still on steam). That blue thing is half a 200 litre (44 imp gals, 50 US gals) drum.
Cheers!

View Image

:peacock:

B

Bucket-Bong

Hullo Wal, thats just an awesome photo mate. The best pics are always from above or down below eh hahaha ;)

Hope that weather is going better for ya mate, we gotta change yesterday n its much nicer here.

Have a good one legend.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
here my lovely Princess Haze... with light purple colours on leaf's @ the end... need something to compare...
well she grow's very smooth... not much care and not high...
yield is good for those size and resin is on top too... maybe i haze her with a Tom Hill Haze male...

Princess Haze
picture.php

picture.php

get hazed
M.:tiphat:

B

beanz

@madmac rekon I share that love of tom hill haze with you mate , would be nice crossed too that girl you have there

outdoor sativa
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
B

beanz

tell you what most exciting atm guys , these seeds from yo Sammy I,m trying ....some were crossed to 30 year old elite clones and other new found gems like bandaid haze ..... I have things from seedlings to 15 feet tall ....these are my joy atm ....the male used was a c5x 5hzA in the crosses
picture.php

speaking of yo Sammy , this is a collaboration he did with ace ( dubi) with the 30 year old nevil hz cut dubi crossed to there killer malawi I then with permission selected my favourite plant and hit with friends 5hzA pollen ....this I think looking at her is going to be a great combo
picture.php

the parent plant used for cross (above ) those seeds from ace I can highly recommend and have seen them done indoors to an amazing level also
picture.php

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
tell you what most exciting atm guys , these seeds from yo Sammy I,m trying ....some were crossed to 30 year old elite clones and other new found gems like bandaid haze ..... I have things from seedlings to 15 feet tall ....these are my joy atm ....the male used was a c5x 5hzA in the crosses
View Image

speaking of yo Sammy , this is a collaboration he did with ace ( dubi) with the 30 year old nevil hz cut dubi crossed to there killer malawi I then with permission selected my favourite plant and hit with friends 5hzA pollen ....this I think looking at her is going to be a great combo
View Image

the parent plant used for cross (above ) those seeds from ace I can highly recommend and have seen them done indoors to an amazing level also
View Image

Feel free to hit me up if you run out of room to test these.

B

beanz

Feel free to hit me up if you run out of room to test these.

I should send ace heap too hand out as freebies , they handed out a heap of testers to alot people for that run , which I thought was pretty honourable
( the nevil hz x killer malawi and a5 x killer Malawi ) no interest in pimping seed I made , just a hobby here ;)