What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

R

red23

Greek Highland Landrace Sativa

Greek Highland Landrace Sativa

6+ weeks fem
:)

Attachments

• IMG_8723.jpg
    IMG_8723.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8734.jpg
    IMG_8734.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8716.jpg
    IMG_8716.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8712.jpg
    IMG_8712.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 16

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey vermontman ,
no the current plant is her ,
i took a cutting and saved it ,

a friend held it for a little while and labelled it difficult, lol

but the place she grows in is a bit dark and dismal ...

vermontman

Hey vermontman ,
no the current plant is her ,
i took a cutting and saved it ,

a friend held it for a little while and labelled it difficult, lol

but the place she grows in is a bit dark and dismal ...

Man you are blowing her out this time and you must be just coming into late summer there?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Man you are blowing her out this time and you must be just coming into late summer there?
the monsoon began here about a week ago officially vermontman,
but theres been some cyclonic activity prior to that ,

i popped the big girl in the green house to avoid those nasty weather conditions ,

we dont really get summer like the places in the south of the country do , it actually cools off a little here temperature wise due to rain,
but its pretty humid and sticky when the sun is out ...

very nice growing weather ...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
maos was excellent cross. I enjoy smoking it soooo much! mango haze is nice :D hehe but that laos brought it on another level. the effect is HUGE! I love when its strong through roof but still friendly and overall enjoyable sensation. love it :D

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Makes me smile to hear that maha kala ,
i wish you could try the pure laos aswell ...

A lot of older folks here say mango haze is the closest thing they had to what they used to toke in the days past ,
reminds them a lot of the old gear they say ....

anotherid

hey vermontman ,
but the male tossed out some pistils ,
and i had to discard it ,
good males in those lines seem difficult to find , like with the zamal ....

My 2 cents: Some years back I grow Zamal from Mandala seeds. That male with pistils(top of "buds", end of flowering) was gift. Next year small seed test(10pcs) give me one pure girl(fluffy buds, full of resin, acid pine smell, fast tripy high, no stone/relax), next years no hermie, but none like that girl...
I like not so easy ways, could lead somewhere.

:chin: If somebody have seeds from males like that(smelly male with trichoms) PM me.:thank you:

JohnnyChicago

Both from the same clone, both were transplanted the same day during week 2 of flowering, and I used the wrong soil mix (with to much N) for the 54l. The plant in the small pot is not fatter, she only has stopped stretching at least 1 week earlier. But has the tightest nodes I have ever had on this strain.

But the other one looks like she will get frostier and branches are much more stronger.

The next one I will try the Nitrogen rich soil, in a 21l or 25l pot.

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Makes me smile to hear that maha kala ,
i wish you could try the pure laos aswell ...

A lot of older folks here say mango haze is the closest thing they had to what they used to toke in the days past ,
reminds them a lot of the old gear they say ....

yeah I would love to try it, but the plants would not like it here Im sure.. great hybrid. I know you will make laos x z99 hybrid, another jewel from your garden... sweet and fruity again :D

B

beanz

zamal /malawi x durban /5HZa ....made by friend , think its as wide as she is high
picture.php

Mullumbimbymadness /thai 78 /black lime x Timberwolf .....test run these produced some frosty specimens .
(aka lime madness )
picture.php

lime madness x Timberwolf ....( pre grown to check quality )
picture.php

Last edited:

Baggins

A close up of another Nanan Bouclou for anyone interested. Same age:

This is the first time I've grown anything like this, just amazing how much size they put on during stretch.

Latest posts

Latest posts