What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Sticky Sat

Wow Reining ! They're all beauties my friend ! :)
Best of luck with them !
They'll gladly welcome the bigger pots and i'm already looking forward seeing how they develop in it :)
Very interesting grow that truly deserves to be on this thread :)
Not really the case of my hybrids and i apologize for that to the purists.
Well, it's just to keep the room warm, waiting for the true sativa princesses... ;)

Last edited:
Wow Reining ! They're all beauties my friend ! :)
Best of luck with them, i'm already looking forward seeing how they develop :)
Very interesting grow that truly deserves to be on this thread :)
Not really the case of my hybrides and i apologize for that to the purists.
Well, it's just to keep the room warm, waiting for the true princesses... ;)
I love this thread but haven't as yet had anything pure to contribute. I have noticed that quite a few sativa/indica hybrids have been sneaking in lately but not mentioning any names. Maybe there needs to be an ultimate Sativa Hybridized with Indica Thread, a.k.a .S.H.I.T. .:)

Last edited:

Sticky Sat

I love this thread but haven't as yet had anything pure to contribute. I have noticed that quite a few sativa/indica hybrids have been sneaking in lately but not mentioning any names. Maybe there needs to be an ultimate Sativa Hybrid with Indica Thread, a.k.a .S.H.I.T. .

Hey brother :) ! There would definitily be gems on SHIT (;)) but i wouldnt post on it very long as all my pollens chucking tends the sativa way... :)

B

beanz

I love this thread but haven't as yet had anything pure to contribute. I have noticed that quite a few sativa/indica hybrids have been sneaking in lately but not mentioning any names. Maybe there needs to be an ultimate Sativa Hybrid with Indica Thread, a.k.a .S.H.I.T. .:)

while we have already had this very same debate some time back , it tended to lean to letting sativa hybrids in ....

I think we need to be respectful and less repetitive with the hybrids ...as guys that come here really are die hard sativa lovers and we don,t want to be driving any of them away from there own thread ....I think this is of the utmost importance

Last edited:

Sticky Sat

Thanks for this reminder Beanz ! :)

How come i recognize myself as the worst ever repetitive hybrids' pics poster...? ;)

Although conscious that my humble garden doesn't deserve his own thread, i didn't see anything wrong in sharing it here with fellows sat lovers as i'm also one, even if for now i have to do with what i have at hand :)

I may have been wrong thinking that anybody uninterested would just scroll up or down the thread to find a pure sativa picture so i apologize once again to those i may have repeatedly offended.

More than anything, i'd be very sorry if i'm unwillingly contributing to drive any sat lover away from this great thread and will stop posting on it as soon as anybody asks me to.

Peace brothers :)

G

Gr33nSanta

In my books, if it gives your average lightweight a major panic attack it does qualify to be in this thread haha.

I love the SAGE line, Ive only grown BlueSage from JOTI, and a fair bit of her progeny!

Its funny to hear all the new people getting into cannabis how they say they love sativas and most never actually tried the real deal nor to they understand what it means!

Sticky Sat

Thanks for your comprehension Gr33nSanta ! :)

Some Sage phenos definitely make the strain worth exploring... ;) I just checked JOTI's BlueSage up, it must have been a very enjoyable experience to grow her :)

Very sat leaning Sage 4, day 30. Had not posted any pic of her so far cause she looked a lot like # 3. Changed my mind as she starts being more her true self... ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sage 4, day 30.jpg
    Sage 4, day 30.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
G

Gr33nSanta

Fuck! HAHA The Sweet Pine holding the Space Grin is ready, what a mess that Space Grin. I can not harvest the Sweet Pine without the Space Grin falling apart.

It's the second or third time I grow her in a SIP and you would think I would know by now not to do that! She will never finish, I am gonna let her go another while anyhow.

She is super fast flowering sativa, no one wants to buy the buds (looks like you are buying stems!) so the last few harvests I made hash with the whole plant and it makes the best hash, devastating, the glandular trichomes are just begging to be knocked off the the flimsy stemmy buds.

I am not sure why I keep this plant but she is probably the oldest in my collection. Once in a while I get her to grow flowers that almost resemble buds, I think now the key is small pot.

She is a great mix of Dr.Grinspoon X Spacebomb, the smell is for sure full on Sativa.

Finally, when I press this wonderful hash to rosin, what do I get? hardly anything!! I have to try pressing at higher temperature next time but I remember last time pressing 20 grams of great blond hash to 6 grams of dark terpy rosin leaving so much THCA behind, I know because I got both the rosin and the hash tested.

The rosin was only 33% THCA, so it's a major loss, it just does not make economical sense to turn a half a pound of buds to 6 grams a weak rosin, or was it weak? it was some of the best rosin Ive made and was not for the lightweights ....

The plant in the bottom right is very promising sativa, (BlueSage X DrGrinspoon) X Strange Brew!

attachment.php

attachment.php

W

Water-

I love this thread but haven't as yet had anything pure to contribute. I have noticed that quite a few sativa/indica hybrids have been sneaking in lately but not mentioning any names. Maybe there needs to be an ultimate Sativa Hybridized with Indica Thread, a.k.a .S.H.I.T. .:)

this thread sort of lost its way when it was reborn
or maybe it is just that times have changed.

the orginal Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread is still out there and great to look through:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=36181

Kaskadian

Veteran

I got a good laugh out of this! :laughing: I've kept all my hybrids out of here -- looking forward to being able to contribute more into this thread soon...

while we have already had this very same debate some time back , it tended to lean to letting sativa hybrids in ....

I think we need to be respectful and less repetitive with the hybrids ...as guys that come here really are die hard sativa lovers and we don,t want to be driving any of them away from there own thread ....I think this is of the utmost importance

I'm with you brudduh! There are lots of good places to post hybrid genetics. I'm not judging anyone for posting their own pictures but I'm coming in here to peek at those pure sativas.

How come i recognize myself as the worst ever repetitive hybrids' pics poster...?

Although conscious that my humble garden doesn't deserve his own thread, i didn't see anything wrong in sharing it here with fellows sat lovers as i'm also one, even if for now i have to do with what i have at hand

I may have been wrong thinking that anybody uninterested would just scroll up or down the thread to find a pure sativa picture so i apologize once again to those i may have repeatedly offended.

More than anything, i'd be very sorry if i'm unwillingly contributing to drive any sat lover away from this great thread and will stop posting on it as soon as anybody asks me to.

Peace brothers :)

Sticky no need to apologize mate. I can only speak for myself but I wasn't offended that you were posting pictures of your beautiful plants in here. I think this thread is mainly geared towards pure sativas though; that's why I haven't been posting pictures of hybrids or other stuff in here I'm trying to leave it for the pure sativas.

I think you're wrong about your plants not deserving their own thread though... you're growing in a situation I can only dream of. Beautiful sativas & sativa dom hybrids in the tropics! I've been constantly drooling over your lovely plants and enjoy seeing them every time you're generous enough to share more pictures with us. Maybe it's time for a "Sticky's Slice Of Paradise" thread. I know I'll be front & center for the show my friend.

Sticky Sat

Hello Kaskadian ! :)

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words my friend, and also for providing me with such a great thread title ;)

Could be a result of my acute social anxiety but my problem (at least one of them...;-) is that i'm much more at ease lost in a virtual multitude than at the center of anything, even a virtual anything... It sure doesn't give me the right to spoil other people's thread though...
My posting on this one clearly started with a misunderstanding reading the following on page 1 of RUST II.

From old classics like Oaxacan, Panama Red, and Acapulco Gold to the new dutch sativa hybrids. Plus bagseed sativas from all over the world. We have them all here.

This misunderstanding was made worse by the fact that all my breeding tending to purify the sativa part in my hybrids, i didn't feel guilty sharing with friends the steps in my search for the purest sativa i could obtain, BXing from what i had at my disposition.

Wrong thinking apparently, again... ;)

Can't help feeling sad though that a simple matter of genes percentage in strains could create a division between growers. I guess it's more painful for me cause, living in a country where it's highly illegal and severely punished, i deeply feel the need for all of us to unite, hoping it will help move things in the right direction.
Well, i've countless times been told i'm a dreamer... :)

Cheers brother ! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Sticky Sat

Hey GS ! :)
Thanks a lot for sharing these girls pics with us. I'm sure they're delicious and feel sorry for those who only buy on looks... Too bad for them ! ;) I find beauty in every plant and just hope they don't find us too ugly... ;) The (BlueSage X DrGrinspoon) X Strange Brew cross will definitely be very interesting... :)

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Most people do seem to post more landrace Sat doms. Its not the end of the world to see f1s of landrace hybrids

B

beanz

How come i recognize myself as the worst ever repetitive hybrids' pics poster...? ;)

Although conscious that my humble garden doesn't deserve his own thread,)

I think your own thread is good idea you seem to like to interact a-lot and other things can be covered in ones own thread ....

I like to run a thread elsewhere and always is a good chat , i just drop in here to share few pics and see what some other guys are up too sativa wise

heres a near on 30 year old nevils haze cut (from yo sammy) x ace killer malawi ..... cut originally selected by nevil.
couple girls here
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: