What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Review of Indian Cannabis ( weed, charas, cream)

Wow, what an experience to have been able to sample something from another part of the world! That tropical strain sounds amazing. Especially the minty aspects, I would love to get a strain that is almost all minty menthol goodness one day.

First heard about hand rubbing on a Strain Hunters episode, when they went to India. I don't think I could harvest the resin like that though, I much prefer a icy water bath :)

I also heard of a fermentation method used for curing the buds from that episode. Have you encountered or smoked any type of buds that have gone through a slight fermentation process on your journeys in India?

Psy_traveller88

Hi

Hi

Wow, what an experience to have been able to sample something from another part of the world! That tropical strain sounds amazing. Especially the minty aspects, I would love to get a strain that is almost all minty menthol goodness one day.

First heard about hand rubbing on a Strain Hunters episode, when they went to India. I don't think I could harvest the resin like that though, I much prefer a icy water bath :)

I also heard of a fermentation method used for curing the buds from that episode. Have you encountered or smoked any type of buds that have gone through a slight fermentation process on your journeys in India?

The experience was indeed wonderful and thanks to shiva I made another trip to the cradle of hash "The Himalayas " this autumn again.:dance013:

Well for your knowledge most of the we'd grown in India comes from south very close and a part of tropical region, strains vary from very good to very very bad brick weed.And hashish comes from north of the country.
Well I have never encountered fermented weed!!! MAY be ill figure out for more on this.
I don't travel to India I live there!!
Boom bholenath ,,,