What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

• sforza

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • dropped cat

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • bugman

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • doubletripleOG

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • west eu

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mdgg4

Always wanted to join in on this, this time I think I will. I have a DMT pheno that would work well. Count me in this round.
Get pics up soon as this run of cuts root

PEACE!

HarvestMoon303

I had a lot of fun in one of the previous yogurt cup challenges! I'm ready to play again! Hopefully one of my Kosher Kush clones will root this week and I can stick her in!

Gramse

Today I transplant a pineapple chunk from a 150ml cup to the enormous 250ml cup:biggrin:
Let the games begin.

Last edited:

psyphish

Veteran
I tried a adding couple of Blumat Jrs to my yogi cup, but they took too much root space and were kind of a hassle. I guess I'm bottom feeding the cup.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried a adding couple of Blumat Jrs to my yogi cup, but they took too much root space and were kind of a hassle. I guess I'm bottom feeding the cup.

i knew i faintly remembered someone trying it out, even if briefly.

i'm trying to motivate to get some clones into yogi cups... busy trimming
i've accomplished the very first step at least - ate some yogurt

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's mine......fem seed of Florida OG.

picture.php

picture.php

Lethal

Hi all,

gonna follow this thread and cheer for you guys, I guess I won't be able to participate as the earliest opportunity for me to start would be around mid February and sadly enough I won't have clones just seeds. With all the time add from germination I won't have enough time to finish till the cut-off of the challenge right?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all,

gonna follow this thread and cheer for you guys, I guess I won't be able to participate as the earliest opportunity for me to start would be around mid February and sadly enough I won't have clones just seeds. With all the time add from germination I won't have enough time to finish till the cut-off of the challenge right?
i think where there is a will there is a way,
mid feb should still give you barely enough time till may 24th ifyou only veg for a couple weeks;
it's do-able, up 2 you tho

Lethal

i think where there is a will there is a way,
mid feb should still give you barely enough time till may 24th ifyou only veg for a couple weeks;
it's do-able, up 2 you tho

Hi,

thanks for a reply I will give it a thought I like the idea very much, hopefully I will be able to pull it off just for the fun itself ;) In the meantime keep it coming everybody :dance013:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plants in yogi cups tend to finish quickly - quicker than when grown not super root-bound

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

alright heres mine its a poly thai.
she look alittle rought but im sure she will pull out of it.