What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

chappie

Veteran
I'm planning to run some of the MVTFxGK outdoors (in a hoophouse) at the 45th this summer. Looking forward to it!

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I been thinking. I want to document some stuff and I still have this place, and I am crazier than ever for real I guess so I'mn checking in. I offer all who enter asylum, a room and some medication. Wait, times tough, a room and puff puff pass!
I feel like going back into the past so I 'ma do a medley of some fave pics/plants from the past. Then we go into the now.
I'm wading through gk and bkgk looking for the winners, killing plants off just cuz they arent supermodels. I rip them apart to smell them and chew on them too. Then they go to compost. I hate killing plants but I am getting better at it;)
I'm going to work through a few new girls too. Some OG, some others, all new to me. Anyway. I'm going to get some fresh glass and start this off right.
Hitting this, and then I'll be back a bit later with a flashback.
Happy memorial weekend,
RM
picture.php

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I'm going to watch this show about the Matanuska Colony from Roosevelts New Deal right now. Here is MVTF X GK:
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Relentless

Veteran
hey bro! looks great!!
i found a killer blueberry pheno with a euphoric high in the f13 f2s from you!! thanks man! shes lovely!

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didnt mean to stop posting but a lady we all know kept speaking loudly that I get offline;)
The F13 is the closest I've tasted to blueberry in bud in a long time. Not all of them have it, but when you find it, ya know! I have some in flower i'll post soon.
Back to the Matansuka. The first pic is the plant not shown fully. It never prurpled up, leaves and plant stayed mostly green. It has a scent that is real nice but is faint still. The purplish/black/green plant isnt quitye as tasty or potent. The green plant had leaf buds on most of the fans attached with short stems. Not just one, most of them. Unfortunately both these plants were about to roll out some nanner clusters really soon whern i chopped. It was about 75 days after the flip, but I flipped them when real young. Still I( coul;d have chopped 2 weeks earlier than I did. No pollen showed or dropped.

F13 x C99 is the biggest girl here right now. She almost looks done now (37 days)but she's getting denser by the day. If I had to choose a plant to defend myself with in the room it would be her!
These are from 31 days I think.
F13 x C99
picture.php

21 days

picture.php

2 Weeks
picture.php

She is starting to get a more generic fruity C99 smell but still has a stong bitter/sour/sweet smell like hops that I like.

I'm still loving the skillet. Its very easy to use and taking over at this point.
RM

Relentless

Veteran
very nice RM. that cindy f13 looks nice!
I germd 4 f13 beans from you, and got 4 females.. how about that! Two appear to be the same pheno.. foxtails and purple calyxes at the top of each bud.tops were more rounded with little spears of buds coming off the top. more of a earthy/hashey smell on those.. one pheno had spear tops.. purple at the top of her buds too.. more skunky smell.. and the keeper, imo, was a blueberry pheno.. dome tops.. sticky.. no purple.. smelled great all the way through and even more so in the jar.. has a killer, euphoric, uplifting high.. very energetic but calm at the same time.. I like her :D

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm finally flowering some F13 from seed again. I forgot how good it smells. There is a Flo x F13 right beside it. I mean to take a few pics of them, maybe soon. Here's a BKGk or two.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some some old bubba seeded with gk pic:
picture.php
picture.php

Havea great weekend,
RM

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
proper RM! you know i am fond of that bkgk. it has been flowered out more than any other plant i have. :joint:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check this out! These buds are getting a slightly pink/purple look to them within. Once I inspected closer I realized the plant tissue is all green and its the trichgnomes giving off this color.

Barra Crinkle (RC Colas-breeder)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent in some crosses I made a while back for the server fund so I need to find a few pics from the past if I can.

White x F13
Afgooey x F13
Chem 4 x F13
Grom x Grape Krush
Tweedy ix-1 (Mango Haze x F13)
Floating Buddha bx1 (Genius/F13 x F13)
couple others I forget.
moer pics as I ffind them. If anybody reads this and has pics from any of these crosses I may have sent out please post em up.
RM

Back to it!

The White:
picture.php

White x F13:
picture.php

Chem 4 x F13

Chem#4:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chem#4 x F13:

picture.php

Casey Jones x F13:
picture.php

Casey Jones x F13:

Floating Genie (Genius x F13)

and one of F13x starting to bulk now:
picture.php

Afgooey x F13:
picture.php

Almost all of the F13 crossed moms are still finishing up, seed pics are of early pulls of seed about to fall off the plants or pulled to see how close we are.
Have a great weekend everyone!
RM