What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are the parent plants in your albums RM,for the F13? what about this batch of GrapeKrush?

are the parents the same on those as the first round of freebie F2's?

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THe last round of GK seeds was made with the original mom but only one of the two original dads. The male used in this batch of GK is the same one I used for all my grape krush outcrosses and the majority of the gk seeds from the first round. Hope that helps.
back to it I guess, I want a nap!
have a good one!
RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I'm back in my diary for some reason. Just kind of making notes I guess.
They got no place to grow at the moment but lets see:

5/28/2010 Plantings:

Old Time Moonshine: 4

Genius x C99 :6

Genius x F13: 6

{(MVTF x GK) x GK}: 6

Grape Krush x Tehran Devil\Erdpurt or Purple peace\Erdpurt: 6

Bubba Kush x F13: 2

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
whats up Rm...bout to put a cpl of them girls into flower. Ill get some pics up here for u this week! F13 and AM xf13.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Irie! Hope things are good for you all that way. I'd love to see pics of those anytime. I've been puffing on that Apollo Mist lately and its tasting lie peaches, apricots and maybe a little vomit..but that might be the bong lol! I was tempted to pop a couple of those AMF13's when I chose the Apollo-ish genius crosses. HAve a great weekend!
RM

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey RM m8 i have a good friend running some of your Grape Krush F2's 100% organic and he is one of my favorite growers they are just seedlings at the moment but looking very healthy ill get some pics next time im round his place,,,Also i just put down 5 Bubba Kush x Grape Krush, 4 came up but only 2 survived hopefully the other 2 pull through ive had some extremely cold weather down here lately and have lost a whole bunch of seedlings in the past few weeks...

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome news SB! Sorry to hear ya lost a few Benji. Its a good excuse to crack a few more seeds though! Me, I've just been hungry to plant a seed...so I finally did.then another....and another...lol! I added a couple of Bubba x F13 to the mix as a fifth after thought from planting the otm's . SOme of the seeds are starting to break soil now. So far one otm is standing with his coat already tossd aside. The Genius x F13 seeds are showing at the surface as well as arre two Genius x C99. Anyone real comfy with Apollo that sees these grow up are welcome to share similarities or differences they see. The C99 male was from a Baker incross. As the C99 male matured and did a couple of runs it seemed he was more grapefruit smelling then pineapple.
SOme of these may be updated throughout their life while others will disappear into the wild, or the leafbucket.

I'm excited for the outdoor stuff; as in the Grape Krush crosses. GK seems to flower so quick from start to finish so I'm hoping it will help in these parts come fall. The males that may have one or both knocked up thye gk mom outdoors were stunted, planted late, but still got sizeable and did their job. Seems worth a shot to me. The Matanuska Gk backcross is odd as I spent so little rtime with MVTF as a mature woman. The female mvtf x GK mom was very hairy and smelled of the thunder not gk. Hopefully a 2nd bangjob with the Gk male added some sweet flavor. The mom was very hairy and sturdy. Maybe those traits will show in these and help keep the plants hardy till fall. No matter, they will be what they are. I'm just happy to be geting some into the soil!:jump:
RM
RM

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmm bkgk!!!!! taken at 10 weeks this time.

picture.php

picture.php

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:
I have some new recruits I am playing with here!
I'll introduce them here but will likely be updating these in the DJ forum.
Casey Jones x F13

Chem #4 x F13

Genius x F13

Genius x C99 :)homemade apollo:)

Have a good night all!

chizzleonetime

(bump) wheres the update,,,,,,, im a week in flower with my gk x grom f2's that i made with your seeds, gonna be trees got them in 15 litre pots 3 females , hey retardo how long did your big sur holyweed take in flower, mine are stretching like full blown sativas
cant wait to taste the gk x grom again .... delicious stuff especially one compact indica pheno that was completely white ,,, getting a new cam soon so i will be able to show and tell again