What's new

Retardo's Asylum

I

idoreallytry

love the f13 if u can get it get it,,,,RM u better not forget the camera next time,,,or i won't take my meds and u know what happens then... gulp,,,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If we forget the meds we can go on a free shopping spree at walmart.
A priest or clergyman or that type said its ok rahter than prostitution or axing yourself if your broke over the holiday.
I went in one once it was like a maze in there.
Welcome to Costco I love you.
picture.php

:eggnog:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, just to be clear, the last half of the pics were Grapefruit Fly. I forgot to post the names before the pics this time.
F13 is a strange and wondrous seedlot for sure. Scents tend toward cedar, dry mineral, blueberry, grape, even a pheno that shows up smelling of steak sauce or cooked meat, strange. The meat one was the only one I had an easy time getting rid of.
The first pic from my last post is an interesting one that pops up in F13. The middle buds seem to get the chunkiest, tops are dense sharp and small. Some like the #3 seedplant almost done now finish top down. These seem perfect for double harvests. The F13's shown are somewhat small in what they will yield but the bottom half of these plants is fully seeded, so these are a trade off compared to seedless yields.
RM

I

idoreallytry

hey bro whats happening u still haven't talked to me about waht was going on holler at ur boy,,,peace

Sleepy

Veteran
boss, de 'erb...de 'erb, boss...

boss, de 'erb...de 'erb, boss...

hehehe

(in Tattoo's voice, of course!)

Retardo, your plants are so pretty!!

Happy New Year!!:smokeit:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really hope that was some bullshit about you having to shut down bro...Yer plants look great bro, the F13 is a pretty gal.
Yer beans are GOLD ~!!!

I

idoreallytry

me too,,,hope the new year brings u a good job,,,so u can grow again bro,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhh my friends, no joke. My heads all foam and vertigo.
Slept the last two days mostly i think. I haven't had a smoke since going to bed on the first, damn hard vice to stop. Havent found my papers yet to compensate.
I still have a few girls left in here. They live mostly at this point to keep me company. O(ncve they are all gone it gets lonely fast.
I went through this a while back without it being by my own free will, this is much better and its easy enough to begin again.
Next time it will be with all the gear i've been busy getting made before I had to close. I'll be posting some more shots before its all said and done of the Grapefruit Fly and my last F13. Byu the time I let em go, they'll be pure amber likely lol!:tree::tree:
Oh, MP, those f13xGK look just crazy! the lasat pic looked like the hairs were just floating on the crystals wow! Keep us updated.
RM

S

Seismic

Sorry to hear dude, that is definitely a bummer. At least when you get the chance to start back up later, you will have some awesome home-made gear to look for some cool gems in, and be able to get going better than ever. Take care bro:joint:

I

idoreallytry

when i lock myself in the asylum in feb i will find u some winners brother,,,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not sure anyone can be more bummed than rm,but i fell close to that bummed out about this,its like the sun going down for the winter in the arctic....

Latest posts

Latest posts