What's new

Retardo's Asylum

I

idoreallytry

beautiful as usual,,,so what did ur secret santa bring u,,,samething he brought me?,,,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woahha.:freezing::xmastree:
Moved slushy cement snow for 5 hours today as it rained/sleet/snowed with 30mph+ winds.
:thanks:Thanks for the xmas visit all of you's!:party:
all beat up from the day, but merry christmas. Ido, it was seedless!
Too bad i cant find my stupid glass one hit. only mobile thing left, no papers here even.
SO hear i am puffing on yum yums through an old metal booze pouring cork.:pointlaug
:hide::pointlaug
Allright enough! Its all I could find on short notice after dark. Couldnt find a darn carrot or apple wtf!:eggnog:
Last night chem k.o.'d me, freakin heavy and tasted so frikking good. lets see if it wins again.
uh huh.
Did someone asks sometin?
oh. The F13 is at 50 days in the pic. She got fed once more that day and its water from here out. She needs at least 65 for her seeds to finish up i think. Most of them are hiding under her skirt but there's a bunch so maybe alot wont finish and the good ones are almost ripe in their somewhere. Wow, thats but a moment.
Its going to be hard to see g'bye to them:frown:
Lotsa good things in life however they come at ya.
Bob tells me;

Life is one big road with lots of signs, yes!
So when you riding through the ruts, don't you complicate your mind:
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!
Don't bury your thoughts; put your dream to reality, yeah!

W'all together now:
(Wake up and live, y'all)
(Wake up and live!) Wake up and live, yea-eah!
(Wake up and live now!)
(Wake up and live!)
Wake up and live now!
(Wake up and live) Wo-oh!
Wake up and live now!
Wake up and live

I mighjt have more pixels around here to illuminate.:smokeit:
I guess i got a few of P's F13 #4 finishing up her little beany babies.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Merry Christmas past, on to New Year's!:friends:
RM

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
i wish i can find such a great looking plant in my f13 or blueberrys.
what a beautifull dream. dont wake me up.:watchplant:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey RM,good news bad news,found mites on my grape krush male,its gone,pulled all my males and got rid of them,breeding is on hold in any big way for now.on the good news front,both my jones krushers are girls! i'm taking cuts of one toniteand i hope the other will grow some branches soon.the grape krushes are swelling up nicely and frosting up like a northern windshield!!
picture.php

L

LolaGal

WOW! All those pics took a long time to download on dialup, but they wuz worth it!

Good job!

Did everybody in the Asylum get lots of goodies from Santa? I hope so.

I been tearing my bloom apart, and with the holidays, I ain't got much done... but smoke, smoke, smoke.... :)

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good thing i didnt take pics of what I did to her last night!:yoinks:
Tore her apart for the most part to get at the seeds and chucked her flowers in the extract can. I got tired of burning seeds on accident, not very pleasurable smoke that way. extract the honey oil though, and its as good as it gets.
I took down 2 of the F13 moms and forgot to take pics, same with the jones krusher. I'm going to try and get pics of the remaining ones yet today, always a shame when you forget the camera when you want to look back later. i use the pics as my notes.
F13 purples from light intensity like roasting marshmallows. The side away from the light stays greener where the direct lit side goes purple. Nothing to do with temps.
Here are a couple old pics of F13 some of ya have seen before but i like em. I always liked this pic. Color is accurate and i think this is the plant that survived from back then that I showed pics of a bit ago.
picture.php

picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stunning RM absolutely Stunning, the colors from the F13's is amazing nice work bro

Latest posts

Latest posts