legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
ido u got some nice nugs going on let us know how they smoke

I

idoreallytry

will do scoot,,,i can't wait ot smoke some of tis with a nice cure,,,peace

S

Seismic

Looking great Ido, very nice harvest:joint: Do you got any preliminary thoughts on how the f13 smokes, before she has had the chance to cure? Take care bro.

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the pics Ido and Uncle!
i'd love to hear a smoke comparison between your two gk's ido. Looks like a conucopia of fine flavors for the fall. :woohoo:
I know we'd all love some smoke reports!
RM

I

idoreallytry

thx Hoosier i will give a smoke report soon,,,peace
the wifey is better at flavors than me
Seismic the F-13 turned completely purple from top to bottom it is very berryish i am not good but a lil similiar to the GK4 but a definate difference the GK4 is definately grapey, the wifey is better at flavors than me i wikll have her taste and she what she says,,peace

RM my Fall would have sucked but you made it nice bro,,,thx for everything i haven;t culled the GK from seed yet i picked all these at day 60 or a day more not quite sure,,,it is going another week about 10 weeks ia what its going to be,,,but if the flavor is anything close to the smell then i am excited its a stinky girl very grapey,,,but not really turning purple just slightly on hte leaves,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

thx brother i try to get her involved someway becuz sometimes she feels i neglect her for my garden,,,i said do u know what its like to have a room full of ladies who don't talk back,,,but u have to keep them happy,,,thats hard work lol,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They may not talk back ido,but I still spend all my money on them!! If you ever need any recipes for a special get out of the doghouse dinner let me know.

I

idoreallytry

u a chef too i went to culinary school for awhile in pennsylvania,,,love to cook just too lazy lol,,,i am never in the doghouse, i am under it lol,,,thx i might hit u up one of htese days,,,peace bro

G

guest3901

BUDS...BUDS...BUDS..
picture.php

remember....call a vegetable..!

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harry you're a beast!

Dang L, She looks gorgeous! Nice pic for sure.
Mitsu, that sturdy frame and fresh tip looks like she's really going to pack it on for you!
thanks for the pics both of ya's.

looks like I made a lil blunder with the chem #4. She was overfed so i knocked the food back and she started yellowing off. i just checked her and she was totally out of food. Next time I'll feed her good a week or so longer.
I think its time to pull Flo before she loses her clear headed trichs and their effects.
The Grapefruit Fly are all taking off after their first feeding and will be asking for an uppot soon. Tight nodes and good vigor so far on the these kids.
After a good look at the F13 kids i am pretty darn sure I have three boys and four girls! Looks like the crushed ones and dud were likely girls. I think I got very lucky. Hopefully these boys will throw down. One is all it takes, but three would be happyland. They will be backed up before I switch anything over though, thats for sure.
pic time, gotta run
RM