What's new

IDO PRESENTS "MAKING HIS MOTHER ROOM"

I

idoreallytry

Well if Puff can have making his band i can have this,,,

Ok what we have here is a lil flowering run with these strains, 2 Williams Wonder pheno's, SSH, F-13, C4 x C99, Pre 98 Bubba Kush, Pure Kush, MVTF, Grape Krush #4 cut, Grape Krush from seed, Casey Jones, i will be taking cuts of the Gangsta Haze in a few days and in two weeks i will be adding Afgooey, Blueberry(DJ's Club Cut), ECSD, A1 Haze x ?, i can't tell because i forgot lol no pics of the A1 Haze and the ECSD but will get some tonight,,, i am flowering all these girls out now and i have taken cuts from them all except the F-13 and the GK#4, they started flowering too quick, i was gone for a day or two and they took off,,, but a reveg is possible i left all bottoms on both plants,,,well once they have harvested and consumed very extensively i might add lol, i will then pick my keepers,,,

We are going to be here for 9-12 weeks see which one of these girls has what it takes to MAKE MY MOTHERROOM,,,Enjoy all,,,peace

Here are all the clones
Afgooey and BB in veg still

Casey Jones

F-13

GK#4 Cut

Pure Kush

Bubba Kush

C4 x C99

MVTF

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

Here are the plants i grew from seed
Williams Wonder Indica Pheno

Williams Wonder Sat Pheno

SSH

Grape Krush

Gangsta Haze From OJD

Here are the cuts i took from them all

Well tag along, enjoy and see who MAKES MY MOTHERROOM....peace

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awww yeah! things are heating up in ido's hood ;) keep the pics coming brother!

I

idoreallytry

Phillthy i have to keep up with you bro next round will be just as nice,,,thx as always bro,,,peace

Beside hey bro nice to have ya thx for stoppin in i hope i do all them justice,,,peace

OG hey mah the invite was in the mail, you saved me a stamp,,,peace

Marlo, hey broskie hope yiu enjoy it,,,lot of good people deserve props for this i am just watering them,,,peace

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
count me in...for the show.....I'm out back burnin wood and weed........puff..pufff...pass.............:joint:
holla if U need me.........
ps...glad U started a new direction........good vibez....KK++......

I

idoreallytry

Yort brother glad you like, some great things to come as well,,,peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Ido i pulling up a seat for this nice selection of mothers you have

I

idoreallytry

Hey Shaun its going to be an adventure of the senses thats for sure,,thx for poppin in,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

BR hey man glad to have you stop by,,,i hope you all enjoy,,,pece

Sir hey broskie thx for poppin in i am going to be adding stff frequently,,,so don't be a stranger,,,peace

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Popcorn, get your Popcorn here, now! Popcorn! I am sure ya will need it with that line up, get enuf for everyone cuz I am sure there will be many............

I

idoreallytry

Cana hey bro extra butter thats the way i like it,,,peace

Major, hey bro wait til you see the next round that comes thru,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hey hey! I found my way in! i like the lineup as well. i'll take a large popcorn canna-co! mind if i add my own butter?:abduct:
RM