What's new

Retardo's Asylum

S

Seismic

Looking great bro, the kksc and chem are looking hot:joint: The flo looks great too, looks like a pretty decent yield. Take care man.

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words. This is my first run with the chem and KKSC.
The Flo and Afgooey I tried once before but my toxic sunslut tent stopped them in their tracks so It feels like the first time with those too!
I cant get over the leaf gloss and pistils on the chem, she's fattening at a rapid pace now. maybe 5 weeks into flower?
Since I put em up, heres a couple shots of F13 in veg that have shown male preflowers. Two are showing male, three are showing female and two arent telling yet!

RM

I

idoreallytry

the afgooey looks great and the KKsc, hell they all look terrific man,,, Arawn you are right it is a big house of flowers,,,nice RM,,,peace

G

guest3901

heres the "branchy"...pheno.
picture.php

filling in nicely..
picture.php

and im leaning out my window sill..

I

idoreallytry

alright Arawn that baby looks nice getting a pink tint to it or is it my shitty eyesightmaking me see things,,peace

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn wasnt that top half the width a week ago?
She's taken some lickings but keeps on ticking!
That fan leaf frost is mk in my eyes, but the structure is way more like the gk dad. hopefully she'll hit like MK and yield more like gk.
Its going to be interesting seeing Phillthy's bubba gk, after seeing mkgk and the gk f2's grown out. We'll know what the dad is all about by winter, thanks to you folks crazy enough to take time and space to grow these beans out.
Much thanks to you all!
RM

I

idoreallytry

its my pleasure friend love having your beans in my garden,,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy peeps, Its finally friday:woohoo:!
Hope everyone is doing well out there.
Got a few more pics up, might as well put em here!

MKGK (branchy):

picture.php

More Flo!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grapefruit Fly is up and buzzing about now, all but one that rotted and one that seems to be sleeping on the job.

picture.php

See ya on the sunny side!
RM

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looking good bro....especially that flo. Will be interesting to see how them Grapefruit fly turn out.

I

idoreallytry

alright RM lovin it bro everyday you bust outsome more shots of a differnt strain awesome,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great RM,just popped your GK F2s,got 5 for 7,off to a good start,thanks again.That Flo is looking very fine.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess I should have read this thread before posting in your new thread Uncle! 5 of 7 sounds good to me. Well thats the reason I thought 7-seed packs would be better than 5 seed freebie packs!
Thanks for the good words peoples, always appreciated.
I wish I could bust out more types, but my entire space is teeny,
(less than 30ft2 total for everything) so I can only flower out a few at a time.
Pulled a few more F13xc99 seeds today. The calyxes open up and let the seeds fall easily when they are done so I have to keep check each day.
The mom used was very small so there wont be enough to send in as freebies unfortunately. I will be giving out a few to a small number of folks to run when they are hardened off. If their results prove it to be a special smoke, I'll try and make a larger batch so more folks can try her out.
The Grom is mostly dry now, (burns at least) so I will puff her tonight and share some first thoughts on her flavor and buzz compared to gk.
I'm bummed the pollen didnt take on her as she smells alot like my #4 mom.
Grom looks much more sat than gk, i think they will combine well and will definitely try the cross again as soon as the Grom is ready to flower again.
Maybe some dry shots later, we'll see how the night goes.
smoke em if ya got em folks!
RM

I

idoreallytry

lola's smokin just as fast as she can,,, holding out the doob to her friend,,trying to get so high,,,for the rest of the night,,,then you bust out the bubble we stumble to the ground,,, and then you say,,,i can't feel my legs now,,,i think i just peed myself, and the voices in my head are the only sound,,,i am finallyhigh now lalalalalalalalalala,,,peace sorry i was bored and her post just triggered a tiffany parody,,,i know i should write songs fora livin but i like my dayjob lol,,,peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you crack me up ido,
hi RM sounds like you are busy cant wait for that smoke report, spewin that pollen didn't take they sound like it would have been something special
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts