What's new

Retardo's Asylum

G

guest3901

good idea...lol.
id have to say the branchy pheno is the one to have..really cranking out the rez..its the second pic.
they all smell dank..and i think the MK aroma is really prevalent in all of them.but i do get a hint of the GK.im hoping they will finish around 60 days...which isnt to far away.
keep up the great work my friend.

S

Seismic

Here's some day 31 GK f2 for ya RM:joint: Take care bro.

picture.php

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She looks really healthy, I hope she bulks up alot for ya in the coming weeks.
keep us posted for sure! any discernable scents from her? Was it you that had a buddy running them too that they smelled nasty? curious about those ones for sure. Hows your sandstorm and late to flower F13's doing?
L, thats a lucky break on the ID. especially to come back so quick. Most folks are good people when we give them a chance to be, glad you found an anonymous samaritan!
RM

S

Seismic

Hey RM, she is starting to get a really nice sugary grape smell to her, smells down right delicious:joint: And ya, it was my buddy that had the crazy smelling ones. I will be seeing him a week or so, and I'll try to snap some pics of them for ya. As far as the rest of the ladies, they are doing great. If you drop by my dj thread, I got a bunch of new pics up.

Take care dude.

I

idoreallytry

good buddy just chillin,,, seen the asylum doors were open must be rec time, oooh arts and crafts or knitting,,,no i will go with horticulture and bullshittin today,,,peace
hey seismic got a girl that looked alot like that at 32 days will post pics of her at 52 days,,she will start bulking up,,,i got about a 16 inch top cola,,i kept some lower smaller stuff for a reveg ,,but mine looks and smells great our boy RM did a great job with these,,,peace
RM you got a mad hand bro whipping up these crazy crosses blessin your pals with them man what a warden lol,,man my f13 hates my guts it has been mad from the time i put themin flower nexttime the will go in straight coco or promix they really hate ffof and coco they aren't going to yield much but it is frosty and stinky i can't wait to puff on it,, iwill reveg it as well to get a good grow out of it,,..it looks too nice not to grow it right,,,thx for everything brother,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

well decided i would add a few pics of the grape krush from seed i have,,,very frosty and i may be way off but have you heard anyone describe the smell as being canteloupe or honeydewish,,,i sucjk at smells usually but that is what i smelled when i rubbed it tonight,,,i will ask the wifey tomorrow see what she says,,well have a good one fellow CRAZIES,,nowgo take your meds,,,peace

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

here is some pics of the GK4 clone it is being flushed and turning purple on buds and fan leaves,,,smells incredible,,,looks just as good...peace

S

Seismic

Looks awesome dude, I love the swollen calyxes on the first pic:joint: Very frosty as well.

I

idoreallytry

yeah the first post of pics is the gk from seeds the wifey will take better pics tonight so you can see the similarities,,,peace bro thx for the words,,,now take your meds,,, like the good doctor says,,"a few joints a day will keep the thorzine away",,,peace

RM you see our boy go crazy for 180 and 3 tds,,he is a monster didu see the one run awesome,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for keeping the pics flowing Ido, i've been unable to pull together any pics lately as life has been in the way!

I'd love to see a side by side of both plants, also profile shots of the entire plants would be great so I can see the branching, side buds and full colas.
How many days have the #4 and seedplant been in flower as well?
The seedplant looks like its still going to pack on the weight for a bit.
Those Gangsta Haze of yours and phillthy's are going to get huge! staying tuned to that one for sure!

BTW, who's the fatty in the background of this pic? A big girl she is!
picture.php

Take care peeps!
RM

I

idoreallytry

thx bro i figure tonight to get some pics i will have a few shots for ya,,,the are 52 days in,,,i gave the GK from seed its last feeding 4 nights ago and the GK4 clone had been getting flushed for 2 weeks now,,,rememberi put all these in flower at 8 inches so the branches never got time to really form,,,but i will say the GK4 would do better topped the GK from seed would be a retarded yielder in a SOG in one gallons under a 1000 watts single cola lollipop no bottoms i have a 14-1 inch top on mine in about 1 1/2 gallon of ffof and coco in hydro or straight coco this girl would yield even better,,,the GK4 looks to be the more resinous but it is a lot quicker i say i have 12 more days with the one from seed,,, i will get pics of everything tonight,,, llastnight was ny half ass attempt at them,,,i bought her one of those 0 dollar studios witht the tripod and side lighting but she won't use the tripod even thought it makes the pics better but she is the type that just since i said it was easier and better she disagrees we get along like that lol,,she agrees to disagree with everything i say lol... will get you some better pics tonight peace bro

thats one of MP's AK x SD IBL in the background,,, thx to a couple well a few friends this round i can do away with my 430 in flower since my yield will be so good,,, and use all my veg room lights as side lighting in flower and put the 400 in the vegroom with a good MH bulb... i want to be able to sqare my veg room off better it is awkward as a 4 1/2 foot long room, with my 400 in there i can make it a 3x3 and it set in closet better
with my sfv x chemds throwin nanners and being chucked i was hit in yield for this round but thx to some clones and some good yielding seed strains i was put back on track,,,thx guys you know who u are,,,,

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i got some pics up so i thought I'd share a few.
first some flowering f13 pollinated by c99:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Afgooey:)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

KKSC:)
picture.php

Chem#4:)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flo:)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a good one.:smoke:
RM

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Retard MotA
Howzit brother..?? Wow always such beautiful gurls in yer gardens.. Pics are aweome.. I sure do love when ya update.. Any chance of seeing the tsi fly thread updated anytime soon? Sorry to ask here.. peace

sack

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn RM! you made the cross that was high on my list of priorities! f13 x c99. the cross i was simply going to call "one twelve". lol. great pics. got quite a stable there ;)

I

idoreallytry

wow brother you got some shit all over the spot brother i never knew you even had some of those strains,,,lol,,,nice bro,,,peace