What's new

Retardo's Asylum

I

idoreallytry

must buy Bubble Bags soon can't stand you all talking abot hash and me not having any,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the bubble, the bags will last (almost)forever if ya get the good ones. Considering what you make with em, its well worth it.
(Big thank you yelled across the valley to Astartes!!!!!)
I havent made oil or butter in many a moon, I guess when i started using the bags those fell away. Just as easy to mix up hash with an oil to cook with anyway.

Ya know that guy who twists and changes all the song lyrics tell ya flinch Ido, thats me!:1help:
yup i even drive meself crazy sometimes.

WHiskey i missed your post! How ya been!
One of my diets was the chicken soup with matzo balls for a week diet.
That was a cheap one. just keep adding matzo balls till all your eggs are gone! ya eggs eggs more eggs still going through eggs.
Ramen touched up with spicey sauces and any veggies.
oh yeah, the rice and lentil diet. Just like Neil from the young ones!
"Dont throw that down the toilet, its only Neal!"
Rm

I

idoreallytry

i catch myself doing it too hanging around him and every once in awhile he will just shoot me a look like he wants me to bust offf a line or maybe make up th chorus i do indulge,,, but it does drive you crazy,,,hahahahaha,,,peace

L

LolaGal

Where can I get some more Brawndo? It's got what plants need, and I'm out!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i need a bubble hash drip. screw the saline solution and just smash that shit into my veins and bring me back to reality! i am seeing donkeys with severed heads! i love donkeys! even the mini ones!

L

LolaGal

Poor Philthy, we got him seeing severed heads.... Here, let me make it all better, I'll change my avatar to something more soothing.... lol

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Things come in streaks ya know",..." stay safe":bashhead:...
what dipshit said that anyway?:YaRight:
Well i managed to tumble down a set of stairs and took my ankle out. cant walk. i guess the streak can end now?
i'm a blunt getting smoked and i cant get up.
i neeed some brawndo too, its got electrolytes.
RM

P

Peat

Hey! I threw my back out earlier this week.
That's 3!

Can we run wild now???
I wanna play basketball with the big indian fella! :jump:
And, maybe go see a baseball game! :hotbounce

Hey Lola,
FWIW, that bone will heal kinda straight on it's own.
Let it be!
Let it be!
:listen2:Put that vet $ in the AMS jar!

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pm'd christopher robin and he's going to sew eeyore back up right away.
He's sending the 40 Acre cut along too!
yeah i would do some dumb ass shit like i did. the lady thought I was just being my usual noisy crazy self until she heard the thump thump thump followed by aaahhhhhh my fkin leg:1help:!
Some of the pure kush is dry. mmmhhh...taste like bubba!
can anyone tell me the main differences between the kush cuts?
they seem so damn similar. i do find i've reached for bubba before master but blindfolded, i'm not sure I'd be able to say which is better.
Man, if I were tigger I could just bounce around on my tail!
RM

I

idoreallytry

the wonderfl thing about tigger, is tiggers are wonderful things, thier tops are made out of rubber, thier bottoms are made out of spring, thier bouncy flouncy trouncy pouncy fun fun fun fun fun, the wonderful thing about tiggers is i'm the only one, i'm the only one hooohahohooo!!!!!!!!

L

LolaGal

IDo, are you trying to regain your #1 activity award? :biglaugh:

I've decided to go Cat in the Hat now...

I

idoreallytry

no i just get bored and what better place to kill time than in the asylum,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

get teh same smell from mine man lockerroom like the stink is trying to covered by sweet smelling spray,,,a pleasant and unpleasant smell all in one,,,all of mine have prple stems as well with one being completely purple damn near,,good luck with yors bro they look nice,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I diggit luaith! they look like they never missed a beat after their life and death transplant. ido, these are MKGK that he's showing.
So, nasty and sweet, i like it. i like the sound of purple too. damn i'm hearing colors again!
Rm

I

idoreallytry

oh ok still looks like mine and teh smell is kind of the same,,,keep us posted Laith,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

now where are all the crazy's? this is thursday must be buck a beer at your local bar lol,,,
i took a handful of blue ones and a handful of green ones and i am seeing double, now i have two erections lasting more than four hours,,,is this a cry for help? lol,,,sorry guys bored where ya'll at?,,peace