What's new

Retardo's Asylum

I

idoreallytry

DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASTARTDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,time travel only leads to trouble just ask Marty,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time machine? I know they have one at Cosco. It'll take awhile to get there though. Same place I got my law degree!
Yeah dude, if they were turning white top down and look like that after stripping out the old soil, your doing fantastic!
Keep em running!
Rm

I

idoreallytry

buy an extra flux compacitor while you are there, its like a spare tire for time machines,, they will go bad,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, you may be right! You gotta rent or download a copy of Idiocracy, then it wiill all make sense! then again this is a place where things dont make much sense! Is your jacket comfortable, i hope you like white!
RM

I

idoreallytry

well i went to the doctor instead and this is what he said he said, Don't worry Ido There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now,,,peace

L

luaith

hey tardo..

heres a recent shot of your MKGK...

looking good and almost ready for an up-pot...
picture.php

damn nurse is calling me...she wants to drop liquid prolixin into my eyeballs...
i think i shall hide,i dont like the shuffling...fuckin bug juice...lol.

I

idoreallytry

:yeahthats they look great bro i will have to get those one day and give them a run,,,peace
het RM hows the day going? i am glad we got my meds worked out,,,some White Rhino and Williams Wonder who needs prozac,,,yo can loosen the restraints today lol...peace

hahhahahahahaha,,,i got hosed

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
somebody say white? my korean tailor can custom make them in any color, even plaid or ido's favorite... paisley..

I

idoreallytry

i got the hose,, whats funny is i saw that but didn't correct it hahaha,,peace

Phillthy i do love me a nice paisely jacket,,peace
it'll match the cell walls

I

idoreallytry

i have a hard enough time dressing myself let alone having to coordinate with colors such as paisely, mauve, autumns dawn yellow,, and such,,,this year its all abot the flip flops shorts and cutoff tees(above the belly of course hahaha lol),,,peace

I

idoreallytry

i would have to be really fucked up to even attempt that fashion statement,,, but do you knowe how much ass that man pulled regardless male or female thay all wanted him, his red corvette, and his raspberry beret...peace

I

idoreallytry

oooh is it in bed lmao,,,,they like to play a tight man on man defense,,,peace

L

LolaGal

Hmmm.... am I in the right place? Fashion, frilled ruffled cuffs, and PRince....

guess I'll just hafta sing to fit in....

"I knew a girl named Nikki,
I guess you could say she was a sex fiend,
met her in a hotel lobby,
Masturbating with a magazine..."

I said how'd ya like to spend some time,
and I could not resist,
when I saw Little Nikki grind....

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, Lola's rockin the full moon we had this morning! Its perfectly normal i tell myself as I sport my new blue velvet straightjacket with frilly cuffs!
luaith those MKGK's look like they never hit a bump now. that middle finger on the leaves seems like its hinting at MK's look, cant wait to see what becomes of the babies!
Fuck now that peeps are sporting the rubber room cotoure everyone is going to want to pick colors out for the walls and stuff. Damn these state budget cuts, how we gonna keep the loonies on the grass?:yoinks:
RM