What's new

Resurrecting an old Nevil's Haze "Nvidia selection"

TheDarkStorm

Hi everyone,

Some news of the Nevil's Haze "Nvidia selection" at week 9 day 62 of flowering,

The smell right now is spicy-bitter and become more complex every day

It is the first time i use the Bio powder feeding nutrients with long flowering time strain like this Nevil's Haze.

I have to add some little extra like a little PK tea from BioTabs and some normal compost tea with my garden compost.

Wow looks like you got quite a fast one oj...looks like your your taking excellent care of it...well done.

og.naj

Doing a great job with her

Than you Zomboy, try to do my best but with the bio line nutrients i find this is more easy.

No ph tester, No ec tester, No bottle, just put the powder week 1 and 5 of flowering on the top of the soil. Watering every 2 week with the Ehancer and let them grow naturally.

The little extra i put with th PK booster and the home made compost tea help for the life in the soil and for the nut uptake but it is no necessary it is a little extra.

og.naj

Hi everyone,

Here are some news of the Nevil's Haze "Nvidia selection"

She are now at week 12 day 81 of flowering, The smell is OLD SCHOOL!!!! A super lovely hazy spicy smell with a touch of sweet sour cream smell.

Grow 100% organically with the full range of BIOfeeding and i add a little extra. The PK tea from BioTabs and some normal compost tea with my garden compost.
But from 1 week she received only water and that till the harvest in 1 or 2 weeks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

og.naj

Hi everyone,

The Nevil' haze are almost done! Harvesting time come in a few days!

She are now at week 13 day 89 of flowering, The smell come out stronger every days, they are piny-hazy-spicy with a touch of sour yogurth/cream smell.

OLDSCHOOOOOOOL....................

Plain water from 2 weeks now

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9565.jpg
    IMG_9565.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9574.jpg
    IMG_9574.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9572.jpg
    IMG_9572.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9573.jpg
    IMG_9573.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9642.jpg
    IMG_9642.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 29
C

ChicagoG

Hi everyone,

The Nevil' haze are almost done! Harvesting time come in a few days!

She are now at week 13 day 89 of flowering, The smell come out stronger every days, they are piny-hazy-spicy with a touch of sour yogurth/cream smell.

OLDSCHOOOOOOOL....................

Plain water from 2 weeks now

If i were you i will go to 100 day.
Perfect example of old school NL5xhaze deep pine incense afghani like spice with creamy sweet end.
:)

og.naj

If i were you i will go to 100 day.
Perfect example of old school NL5xhaze deep pine incense afghani like spice with creamy sweet end.
:)

Hey ChicagoG,

yes i think i will puch a little longer than 13 weeks...

Certainly a full 14 or a little more... like 100 days, he heee :biggrin:

C

ChicagoG

Hey ChicagoG,

yes i think i will puch a little longer than 13 weeks...

Certainly a full 14 or a little more... like 100 days, he heee :biggrin:

I see that someone selected by that way probably some NH to old NLxHazes.
Harvest time for them where 14-16 weeks.
At 16 it will be completly white and strong as hell.
My rule with sativas for best ripe stage is when they look completely done i let them 7-10 days more.

This plant will be mostly brown haire without much new growth for 2 weeks from last picture.
So perfect harvest would be 21 days from last picture.
But at 100+ it will be nice if you dont have time for wait.

This is still the Haze i judge all other hazes and it hybrds that old Sesni Seeds NL5xhaze.

og.naj

Thanks for the infos ChicagoG

At the end of this week i will look deeper on the trichomes to see what's hapend ;-)