Begining week 5

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

kokomarin

Oh naj,you can use cut from flowering stage,then reveg .
After revege,you can have lot of cuts.
Revegetacion is two months around.
Spraying with collodial silver is very easy if you want to make s1.
I am very interesting about smell,taste,high from thet Plant.
I do outdoor,and only know ghs neville haze wich have some similar phenotype
Ghs neville haze seeds is fem,but need a lot of searching to find fire.
Pheno what you have is selected by Neville!

og.naj

Oh naj,you can use cut from flowering stage,then reveg .
After revege,you can have lot of cuts.
Revegetacion is two months around.
Spraying with collodial silver is very easy if you want to make s1.
I am very interesting about smell,taste,high from thet Plant.
I do outdoor,and only know ghs neville haze wich have some similar phenotype
Ghs neville haze seeds is fem,but need a lot of searching to find fire.
Pheno what you have is selected by Neville!

I already hit the plant with SourD pollen and I have the mother for preservation. I dont plant to make S1 directly maybe later ;-)

The 2 seeds my friend sent me are regular. He works for greenhouse seeds and he say me that :

I have an original NH seed, I have kept it in my refrigerator for many, many years. I don't know if it will germinate, but if it does... I still remember its flavor. This NH strain is not like the others, it is the holy grail of the NH. I don't have room or time to grow it, but if you're planning to grow NH, maybe you can use it before I die of old age...
The only requirement is that if it germinates, you keep a branch as a mother plant and share it with all your friends. All of them. I don't want this genetics to be lost... All seed banks have very good NH, but this one is superior to all. If you're interested, tell me and I'll mail it to you. I like to call her Nevilles Haze Nvidia cut"

But he never told me that it was Nevil selection.

At the moment I am very happy with this plant. The stretch is finally not too big. They already stop the big stretch now and put all their energy into the formation of flowers.

Last edited:

kokomarin

Og.naj,
I am from balcan area,adriatic sea cost,43,6n
English is not my first language and sometimes somethings is just not clear in my head:)
All the best of wishes:)

og.naj

You are welcome brother, no problem at all. I just want to clarify the story well and try to be as clear as possible and real. English is not my first language too and a try to improve a little :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Og.naj,
I am from balcan area,adriatic sea cost,43,6n
English is not my first language and sometimes somethings is just not clear in my head:)
All the best of wishes:)

You are welcome brother, no problem at all. I just want to clarify the story well and try to be as clear as possible and real. English is not my first language too and a try to improve a little :tiphat:

You guys are both far better with English than I am with any other language.... in fact better than some fellow English people I’ve met :tiphat:

og.naj

You guys are both far better with English than I am with any other language.... in fact better than some fellow English people I’ve met :tiphat:

Thanks mr brunch, try to do my best ;-)

I'm curious how this turns out.

Me too NEED 4 SEED, cant wait too see what coming out this beauty sativa. Still a long way to go.

We need more Nevils Haze in our lives.

Sure browntrout, I think that the long flowering time freeze most of the grower even if there is more and more attraction for real sativa. Karma planning to release alot of the very old haze gene from Nevil. Hope that I can one day compare this Nevil with some old nevil cut still alive.

og.naj

Hey everyone,

Today the Nevil's Haze are at Week 6 of the 14-16 weeks.

The plant stop a little his strech and put all his energy to the flowers production! They stack relally well and I planning to put some bambou to support the 5 long stem this week.

Week 6 Nevil's Haze "Nvidia Selection"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

leet

Hi Og.Naj !

I am very familiar with the nevils haze, if you need any tips just ask. The girl seems beautiful , I have one tip for you , to cut a bit the N and finish gradually with just PK. Also it likes some UV/Blue. The buds will be better. The nevils haze is very special you should keep it for life if you can ( and share it ). The pheno you have is not a 16 weeker. Its more like 12-13 and from clone more like 11-12 I guess. I know because my much more sativa Nevils Haze took around 13. The plants that take 16 weeks look nothing like yours trust me. Yours is one of the most indica dominant NH I have seen, look like the mom , the nl5hazeA.

I love the nevils haze I have been growing nonstop for at least 12 years, although I did lose my original female clone, I still grow her cousins.

I love threads like these!

og.naj

Hi Og.Naj !

I am very familiar with the nevils haze, if you need any tips just ask. The girl seems beautiful , I have one tip for you , to cut a bit the N and finish gradually with just PK. Also it likes some UV/Blue. The buds will be better. The nevils haze is very special you should keep it for life if you can ( and share it ). The pheno you have is not a 16 weeker. Its more like 12-13 and from clone more like 11-12 I guess. I know because my much more sativa Nevils Haze took around 13. The plants that take 16 weeks look nothing like yours trust me. Yours is one of the most indica dominant NH I have seen, look like the mom , the nl5hazeA.

I love the nevils haze I have been growing nonstop for at least 12 years, although I did lose my original female clone, I still grow her cousins.

I love threads like these!

Hey leet,

Much love for your message! Really appreciate the dedication for this wonderful sativa!

For the nutrients i use bio powder nutrients from GH as top dress so i cant control the N & PK like this. I hope that the symbiose between this wonderfull sativa and the microorganisme in the soil make that for me :biggrin: but i use some PK tea in flowering, hope thats help a little... we will see

For the light i mix a Gavita 600hps400v and a Dimlux 315cmh, i have a little bit more blue and UV with the CMH, he hee

And yes my friend say me the same as you lett, "Keep, share & make seeds" ...The mother is ready and the fews lower buds i hit with the SourDbx2 male show some bigger calyx with brown pistils, a good thing :)

Do you have picture of the NH pheno you grow?

Last edited:

whitebox

hi Og,
your plant is very nice and healthy, i'm not much of a sativa guy but i've smoke NH back in the 90's in Netherlands and it was so special, never tried something similar since.
anyway the grow looks killer so i'm subbed.
cheers.